PROMO OFFER

Started by divinecigars, 10/19/2010 04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

divinecigars

Hello Cigar Loving friends!
Our company Divine Cigars is currently offering a promo for our wonderful cigars. We are selling any size for only $5. Free shipping with a bundle order of 25 cigars. We offer different wrappers, strengths and sizes.

akira

I did a quick google search, and got some strange results.   :confused:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

junglepete

Do you have a link to this promo offer?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

divinecigars

We dont have a website. We are just starting out. All our cigars are straight from our factory in Honduras. We are on Facebook if you want to see our photos. go to facebook and type in "divine cigars". Thanks.

Cigary

Sorry but if you don't have a website as a reference point how do you intend to do business or have people get info other than FACEBOOK?  No pictures and not really any information other than you have cigars for sale?

lightone

Its a scam!!  Give him your bank info and he will send you the deed to a mansion in Europe.He has to flee the country and needs the money :confused:

lightone

Two other things.

1st a Yahoo address.Google would be a more professional email for a buiness.

2nd      El Jefe is his name.

El Jefe is a Spanish term meaning "the Chief" or "the Boss." "El Jefe" is a less-common nickname for former Cuban President Fidel Castro

ummmm what do you think.Not passing judgment,just a observation

elmokfo

additionally, perhaps I did something wrong but I can't even find a Facebook page called Divine Cigars

divinecigars

Whats up with all the paranoid comments? hahaha.. We dont have a website yet, but we will have one within the next week. This is the link to our facebook.

(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001674648733#!/profile.php?id=100001674648733&v=photos)

Yes, it might not be "extremely professional" but for now, Facebook has been working just fine for us. there are photos of our factory, cigars, workers, and tobacco. We dont scam, we use PAYPAL as a payment option. Thanks

ljlemer

I invited this gentleman here. His Facebook account contains many pictures and lists of sizes. Perhaps we can interest him in a Geek Critique.

Sir, companies often send us 5-8 cigars of the same vitola for us to review here publicly. This provides free publicity and builds trust. We would divide the cigars among established members who volunteer to smoke and review the cigars. We have many old reviews on record you can look at. These reviews are very honest, so you must have confidence in your product to proceed.

What do you say?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

divinecigars

Sounds good to me. Please provide me with an address and I will be glad to send cigars for review.

ljlemer

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001674648733

Here is the link. Facebook pages have evolved into alternate webpages for many. Trust but verify.

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

Quotedivinecigars - 10/20/2010  1:11 AM

Sounds good to me. Please provide me with an address and I will be glad to send cigars for review.

Our fearless leader or facsimile will contact you shortly.

Thomas Mann

metalhead y cigarguy

Looking forward to checking out your website once its up.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

lightone

Then i stand corrected.I couldnt find it on Facebook.It had a - between the two words.

Vanilla Gorilla

Welcome to cigargeeks and to the cigar industry. I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews of your products, and I am sure you are just as excited too see the good words in which people will think of your product. Great to hear you'd be willing to participate in our geek critics too.
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Brlesq

Many of us are not on Facebook.  I just went to the link that Larry gave us, but all I can see is the entrance page for Divine Cigars with a man rolling cigars and a few friends.  That's as far as I can get, so I guess I'll have to wait for some of the other Geeks to buy some and rate them before I can find out more about them. :-(
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

junglepete

Quotedivinecigars - 10/20/2010  1:11 AM

Please send me a Private Message and I can give you all the details to help set up a sponsorship for a Geek Critique. Thanks for the offer.

Don't be too put off by our cautious members. When I first saw this thread I went to your facebok page and viewed all the pictures and the first thing that popped into my mind was "wow, a factory, lots of workers, plenty of rollers, thousands upon thousands cigars in the inventory, and no website but a facebook page instead. It seemed a bit odd to me  :confused: But now that you mention your website will be up in one week I am sure we will all be interested in checking it out  :biggrin:

Good luck with your new venture and I look forward to your private message concerning the Geek Critique.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

I sent him a PM with the details.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

MT21

BLEEP FACEBOOK!  I was talked into setting up an account only to have the account hijacked and then I was getting all kinds of notifications that were very crude and vulgar.  My password kept getting compromised.  I don't know how that happened but it did.  I shut down the account but Facebook gives you a 2 week waiting period to reconsider.  Next I get an email from my Mortgage Company that someone tried to log on 3 times and used the wrong password so they froze it.

Just know this:  Facebook has a dark side and you could get into a financial nightmare because of it.

Social networking isn't worth it.     :hityou:  :banghead:  :hitme:   If there was a big 2 thumbs down emoticon, it would be here.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Brlesq

QuoteHerb - 10/20/2010  9:16 AM

BLEEP FACEBOOK!  I was talked into setting up an account only to have the account hijacked and then I was getting all kinds of notifications that were very crude and vulgar.  My password kept getting compromised.  I don't know how that happened but it did.  I shut down the account but Facebook gives you a 2 week waiting period to reconsider.  Next I get an email from my Mortgage Company that someone tried to log on 3 times and used the wrong password so they froze it.

Just know this:  Facebook has a dark side and you could get into a financial nightmare because of it.

Social networking isn't worth it.     :hityou:  :banghead:  :hitme:   If there was a big 2 thumbs down emoticon, it would be here.

Mark - Your mortgage company is NEVER, NEVER your friend.  Click "Don't Like".  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

NES Tek

Looking forward to the site and hearing our members thoughts from a GC.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

87North

Should be interesting.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

ROTHNH

I'm thinking legit also -- check out the friends list -- besides Larry, there a few well known folks, including Janny (Don Pepin Garcia's daughter).

But there's a lot of folks who don't use social networking sites (like me LOL).  Divine Cigars, to make a legit go of it, needs that web site up and e-mail using their domaine address.  My 2 cents.

nwb

Welcome to the site!  Looking forward to seeing your website and the Geek Critique! :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.