Just when I thought my birthday candles has gone out, the cake blows up in my face!

Started by Vanilla Gorilla, 11/16/2010 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanilla Gorilla

I got home from Work today to find a package on the counter. I thought to myself "hey, pete's package arrived with his over stock from Florida. So I open it up and there are the cigars, along with a note.......BOOM! I'VE BEEN BOMBED!

Thanks Pete for the birthday wishes, and the extra cigars with the shipment! It made my day! I'm not even sure which are the ones I had asked for, and which were the bomb, I'll have to sort out my emails between us and get to the bottom of it. In the mean time, here's a picture of the full haul!

Sorry for the terrible quality, my lady has the camera, so I was stuck with the webcam!

cigar birthday celebration

cigar bomb birthday celebration

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Robert LG

Rob

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vanilla Gorilla

I should mention that he did attach these extra ones to a shipment I had purchased from him while he's in florida. He sent me an additional 5 cigars

Nub 358 Conecticut
Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro
Nica Libra Diplomatico
La Estrella Cubana Rosado Churchill

and another one somewhere that I can't figure out just yet lol
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

nwb

Chief of Shaft

PA.pierced2010

"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

metalhead y cigarguy

I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

wescat

The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.