"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

Carlos Torano Virtuoso Maestro - **Box Split**

Started by wescat, 11/19/2010 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

This is the 7x50 Churchill, pretty good cigar: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigars;area=showcig;cigar_id=7915&t=Carlos_Torano_Virtuoso_Maestro

Atlantic Cigar has these at a damn good price right now, so I thought I'd offer to split up a few boxes.

Terms of the split; $3.50 per stick, 5 cigar minimum, plus USPS postage, which runs $6-8 (depends on box size).
I'll split up as many boxes as there is demand.
Think of it as an early Christmas present to a very deserving member of your family.....You.  :biggrin:
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

nwb

Although I really like the blend and the price is awesome, that is just too much cigar for me.  I very rarely have enough time for a Churchill.
Chief of Shaft

wescat

Quotenwb - 11/19/2010  12:26 PM

Although I really like the blend and the price is awesome, that is just too much cigar for me.  I very rarely have enough time for a Churchill.
I savvy, I am the same way. But at this price point, the Churchill costs no more than the Robusto. So, I'll fire it up, smoke till I'm done and toss the rest.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Robert LG

Nathan(nwb) gave me one in the Baton(pantela) size and I really liked it.  I just recieved my shipment of Encore(robusto) Vituoso's or I would probably do this. The monster had a deal of 14.95 for fivers and of course free shipping.
Rob

wescat

Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

ratboy

wescat

Quoteratboy - 11/20/2010  9:19 AM

PM Sent

OK, Richard wants a few, anyone else interested?
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Robert LG

PM sent if this is still available.  I loved the Encore that I smoked the other night.   I am wishing I had bought many more than 5.
Rob

wescat

Box split update: I was waiting on a few more geeks to place orders and the offer either timed out or sold out before I placed my order, so I did not get the Maestro's. I called in to CS and discussed my dilemma: they will have a different vitola on sale either this week or next. Or so they say. Ratboy and Rogert LG, are you two still in? For how many each? Is there a Virtuoso vitola that you are not interested in? I will not screw it up this time.....
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.