It Just Keeps Getting Better

Started by Robert LG, 01/24/2011 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert LG

Earlier I posted about my wife getting a job and what a great place this is.  And just when I thought it couldn't get any better.  BAM!  While sitting innocently at the kitchen table playing Uno with my wife and daughter the door bell rings.  I knew it couldn't be good so I told my daughter to back away from the door.  Sure enough the big brown truck is pulling away upon our approach.  The suspicious package laying at my doorstep, I crept up on it knowing due to my mandatory buying freeze that this was not friendly fire.  Sure enough a Bomb of foreign dissent,  Korea no less.  Inside was a Kriven sampler that nearly blew the doors off.  Thanks Les for an awesome inaugural bomb.  I love every stick in this sampler.  Thanks again to all for making this a great place to be a part of.
Rob

nwb

Very nice!  Today was a good day, huh? :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Nice bomb, Les!  Enjoy those, Rob.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

MT21

Friendly fire strikes again.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Hot Stuff x

Glad to hear the family is doing well....enjoy the smokes, Rob...  :shades:
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

metalhead y cigarguy

Nice one Les. Enjoy the smokes Robert.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

vw77guy

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Herfin' Chef

:dancing:  Happy Days....Wtgo....Nice Les.
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

87North

Good going Les.   :dancing:  :biggrin:

I've always maintained the theory that no matter how bad things get, they can always get worse.  I'm just glad to hear an instance of thinking things couldn't be better only to discover that they can.  Thanks for the affirmation Rob.   :-0
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lowpro75

Les can't be stopped, you can only hope to contain him.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

NES Tek

Nice work Les! That's a tasty sampler for sure!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.