gitfiddl got me

Started by Shukpaw, 01/31/2011 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

So I ordered a first edition of Cormac McCarthy's the Road.  I really like the book and the movie.  I ordered it through Amazon and made sure to use the link here on Cigar Geeks in the shopping area so the site would get credit for the sale (unsolicited plug).  The UPS guy comes today and drops off a box that is the right size for the book.  I didn't read the labels on the box.  My son asks me what it is.  I told him it was a book I had ordered and told him he could come over to watch me open the package.  BOOM!!!  The box was from Famous and as many of you have had the pleasure of receiving there was a Famous KriVen sampler inside.  It was billed to a Mr. Robinson in Jacksonville FL.  gitfiddl got me and my son.  It was interesting trying to explain to my 4 year old son why the book looked so weird.  Thanks Dave.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Bob Cordell

Sweet, Dave can be an ok guy inspite of his wardrobe!

:biggrin:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

zac

Olejay

Hope witnessing that kind of carnage doesn't scar your son for life :shades:

Very nicely done Git! :dancing:

Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

cmmayo

:bigthumbs:

enjoy, Shukkie...

the two on the right are super smokes...
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Robert LG

Nice job Dave.  A very delicious sampler.
Rob

metalhead y cigarguy

Nice one Dave. Enjoy Neil.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

dieselcricket

That's just Awesome, Dave!  :cool:
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

vw77guy

Good job Dave.  Those sticks look fantastic!

Brlesq

Good one, Dave.  You're going to share those with your son, right Neil? :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

You're quite welcome, Neil!  Enjoy.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Shukpaw

QuoteBrlesq - 2/1/2011  4:22 AM

Good one, Dave.  You're going to share those with your son, right Neil? :biggrin:

If any of these are left in 13 years and 1 month from now when he turns 18, I might think about it.  Or when he figures out that you only need one key to open every humidor in the entire world and steals one.  :-)
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

87North

Nicely done Dave.  :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

wlfwalleye

Beegerply

Wow Dave nice job  :-0
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Vanilla Gorilla

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

billy82

Nice.  Good job Dave.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

NES Tek

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/31/2011  8:51 PM

Hey, read the signature.    :mad:

:shades:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

gitfiddl

QuoteNES Tek - 2/1/2011  10:59 AM

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/31/2011  8:51 PM

Hey, read the signature.    :mad:

:shades:

I think y'all are just jealous! Nothing says "Cool" like a Hawaiian shirt over a beer belly!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.