This Pass is the Bomb, 4th of July Edition

Started by Shukpaw, 02/11/2011 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'This Pass is the Bomb, 4th of July Edition'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

BlackIrish

Great idea.  Thanks for letting me play!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

I accidentally hit the decline invitation by mistake and I couldn't seem to get back in to correct the matter.  I'm in.  Thanks for the invitation.

Fixed it!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Brlesq

Thanks for the invite, Neil.  This will be fun.  I'm in!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

SenorPablo

I'm in this one as well.  Thanks Neil!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

wlfwalleye

gitfiddl

Thanks for the invite, Neil, but the humble nature of my cigar collection rules me out.  I'm working on that, though, so keep me in mind for the next one.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Shukpaw

Okay.  I thought Bob would be joining us, but he hasn't yet.  Besides him this pass is closed to new participants.  I will send the pass off to Les tomorrow.  Please look over the pass order and let me know if it needs to be changed for any reason.  Thanks for being part of this pass.

Hot Stuff x

sounds good to me.   I'll be looking for it.  Great starting lineup of smokes!
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

NES Tek

I just wanted to say thanks for the invite Neil. I've been staying out of passes due to my stock of singles I need to try already. I appreciated the invite though!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

DonM

Wow, now thats a starting line up of great cigars, looking forward to it!

"The Curmudgeon"

Hot Stuff x

I got the pass today...I'll try to get it out tomorrow.
LES

Hot Stuff x

Okay, a couple questions...

The Fuente Hemingway looks to be a maduro.  Is that right?

There is a ziploc with a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 and three unbanded smokes.  Are those not part of this pass?
LES

Hot Stuff x

I didn't want to wait for an answer or I would have had to wait 3 more days to mail this out (weekend coming up).

I got this in the mail and it's on the way to Jackal...
LES

Shukpaw

I bought the Arturo Fuente at my B&M.  The box says it is a Maduro.

Les, I sent you a PM on the 18th about the extra cigars.  I included your bomb in the pass.

Shukpaw

Hot Stuff x

QuoteShukpaw - 2/25/2011  8:41 PM

I bought the Arturo Fuente at my B&M.  The box says it is a Maduro.

Les, I sent you a PM on the 18th about the extra cigars.  I included your bomb in the pass.

Ok, I forgot about that.  I left those smokes in the box   :-(

LES

Hot Stuff x

QuoteShukpaw - 2/25/2011  9:02 PM

Nice puts, Les.

Thanks, it was tough to choose from all the great cigars in the box--what a great selection.   Thanks for letting me play.
LES

Brlesq

Jason - The USPS tracking says this was delivered to you yesterday morning.  Did you get it?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

lowpro75

Based on geography, maybe the pass order should change.  This pass goes to Boston, then Florida, then back up to the mid atlantic states.  I don't know if there is a reasoning behind the pass order, but sometimes things go quicker if you group it together by geography.  If there is a reasoning behind it, carry on as normal.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Jackal

Box came in yesterday.  I will get it out ASAP.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Brlesq

QuoteJackal - 3/5/2011  6:10 PM

Box came in yesterday.  I will get it out ASAP.

Thats good news.  With your recent postal issue, it was a concern.  

Take your time and send it to me whenever you are ready.  No rush.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.