Look at what Dave done gone and done!

Started by gitfiddl, 02/25/2011 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Not me, one of the other Daves.  Actually, it was Dave S.  No note, no nothing.  I so confused... :confused:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Vanilla Gorilla

Ah! The Graycliff double espresso! Have you smoked one before? I did and actually enjoyed it, some people hate them.

Either way, good stuff Dave S!
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Dave S.

Quotegitfiddl - 2/25/2011  2:53 PM

Not me, one of the other Daves.  Actually, it was Dave S.  No note, no nothing.  I so confused... :confused:

Dave, you posted recently that you'd never tried a Graycliff Double Espresso, and I posted that I'd send you one.  I sent two instead.
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Vanilla Gorilla

QuoteDave S. - 2/25/2011  6:09 PM

Dave, you posted recently that you'd never tried a Graycliff Double Espresso, and I posted that I'd send you one.  I sent two instead.

See this is what cool is all about.

:bigthumbs:
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

QuoteDave S. - 2/25/2011  6:09 PM

Dave, you posted recently that you'd never tried a Graycliff Double Expresso, and I posted that I'd send you one.  I sent two instead.

You're awesome!  Must have something to do with the name, huh? :shades:  Thanks!

And no, Greg, I've never smoked one.  The only Graycliff I've smoked was a Graycliff Profesionale PG.  It didn't exactly "flip my switch".  I've got a couple of other Graycliff cigars in my humidors that I've been waiting on.  I'm looking forward to these Double Espressos.  I like ligero...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Robert LG

Very Cool Dave S.  I recall enjoying them but it has been a while.  Maybe I need to revisit one of the two that I have soon.  Enjoy Dave.
Rob

Shukpaw

These cigars seem to be kind of Jekyll and Hyde.  Hope you enjoy them.  I thought the couple I tried out of the bundle of 15 I bought were mediocre and not worth the price.  However, one of the ones I put in a pass has been reviewed favorably.  Maybe some more time.

Nice gesture Dave S.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

dieselcricket

Ahhhh, twins!  Way to go Dave S. :bigthumbs:
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

gitfiddl

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 2/25/2011  7:41 PM

Very nice of you, Dave.  :thumbsup:

Thanks!  Posting the pic was nothing.  Oh... you meant the other Dave... :shamebag:

smoke 1

Nice little bomb.  Good one Dave

-Brian

87North

I've got one of those in the humi that Ken sent me last spring... I've been holding it for a while, maybe I need to break it out and see what I think soon.

Great going Dave S.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

gitfiddl

QuoteHerfin' Chef - 2/25/2011  9:24 PM

Well done Dave, enjoy Dave.

-W-

That sounds kinda wrong...

herfdude

Quotegitfiddl - 2/25/2011  6:49 PM

QuoteHerfin' Chef - 2/25/2011  9:24 PM

Well done Dave, enjoy Dave.

-W-

That sounds kinda wrong...

:lmao:  :lmao:
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

DonM

Very Cool Dave and Dave!

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.