Big and Tall 2011

Started by gitfiddl, 03/24/2011 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Big and Tall 2011'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

jharrisx5

I'll play along, if you'll have me...I think I have a few that'll fit the bill!
Puff Puff Give....

metalhead y cigarguy

I'm interested as well if there is room.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

gitfiddl

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 3/25/2011  5:05 AM

I'm interested as well if there is room.

Consider it done!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ratboy

I would like to join if I meet the criteria. Thank you for considering me!

gitfiddl

Quoteratboy - 3/25/2011  8:13 AM

I would like to join if I meet the criteria. Thank you for considering me!

Certainly!

ratboy

jharrisx5

Thanks for letting me in!
Puff Puff Give....

Jackal

As an admin, I could just add myself to the pass and see if you notice.  However, I will be polite and ask if I may join.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

QuoteJackal - 3/25/2011  11:55 AM

As an admin, I could just add myself to the pass and see if you notice.  However, I will be polite and ask if I may join.

Of course, since you asked so nicely. :biggrin:

gitfiddl

For the record, I didn't send out any invitations when I started this last night for two reasons:  1)  I didn't want anyone to feel left out,  and B)  I would have surely overlooked someone anyway.

So, hit the "request to join" button and let's go.
:biggrin:

gitfiddl

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

gitfiddl

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/25/2011  10:56 PM

Ok, what the hell?

Hell is from where a dog named love comes from...

herfdude

I would like to join this pass if you would allow me to participate.... :dancing:
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

87North

Quotegitfiddl - 3/25/2011  10:09 PM

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/25/2011  10:56 PM

Ok, what the hell?

Hell is from where a dog named love comes from...

:lmao:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

gitfiddl

Quoteherfdude - 3/25/2011  11:26 PM

I would like to join this pass if you would allow me to participate.... :dancing:

You're in!

herfdude

Quotegitfiddl - 3/26/2011  6:19 AM

Quoteherfdude - 3/25/2011  11:26 PM

You're in!

Awesome....... and thanks!!
 :biggrin:  :dancing:
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

metalhead y cigarguy

:bump:

Any more takers?  :confused:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Ken Kelley

ME,ME, ME! Can I play???
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

QuoteDonM - 4/1/2011  8:02 AM

Can I play too?

Sure!

gitfiddl

I'm going to leave this open for another day or so.  I've had a couple of "Requests to Join" from newcomers to Cigar Geeks that I didn't accept  It's nothing personal, but I'd rather limit the participants to those who have been through a pass or two here.

metalhead y cigarguy

Are you about to get this started or are you waiting on a few more participants.  :confused:

gitfiddl

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 4/7/2011  5:28 PM

Are you about to get this started or are you waiting on a few more participants.  :confused:

I'm going to kick it off this weekend. Sorry for the delay, gents.  If anyone else with a point or two under their belts wants in let me know.  Mark (horrido) wants in.  How did we work the US-Canada thing in that other pass?  Somebody feed me the details, please!

And if anyone needs to back out because I left this hanging for a bit, let me know that as well.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.