sam's skinny pass

Started by sam a, 03/25/2011 11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam a

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'sam's skinny pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

BlackIrish

Thanks for the invitation!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

sam a

alright i got the starting line up set... i tried to get a nice diverse selection to begin with. i decided to make this one private, but if anybody wants in just shoot me a pm and we will see what we can do.
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

herfdude

Thanks for the invite..... really looking forward to it

:cigarman:
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

qman22

Great looking starting lineup, I'm looking forward to this one
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

nwb

I'm in. Thanks for the invite!
Chief of Shaft

sam a

okay... i'm gonna leave this open for a few days in case anybody else wants to join in. but i believe i will send it on its way tomorrow so we can get this started.

nwb

That starting lineup is bada$$!
Chief of Shaft

herfdude

Quoteqman22 - 3/26/2011  10:54 AM

Great looking starting lineup, I'm looking forward to this one

Me too.....

I like the price range on the pass...... but I have to say I've never seen an ISOM for $1
 :biggrin:  :biggrin:

"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

qman22

sounds good, I'll be keeping an eye out for it

BlackIrish

Quotenwb - 3/27/2011  1:20 PM

That starting lineup is bada$$!

:word:   SUPER-BADA$$
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

wlfwalleye

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I'll have to pass at this time.

sam a

i didn't get a chance to send this out today. i will have it on it's way to jason tomorrow.

SenorPablo

Hi Sam.  I got the invite as well and I really appreciate it.  Unfortunately, I just don't have the inventory for this one.  Thanks for the invite anyway and this looks like a fantastic one!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

sam a

alright guys... it's on the road!  :dancing: one thing i forgot to mention is please provide box code or years of any sticks you put in the pass.

qman22

The pass arrived safe and sound today.  It was packed very well and everything looks to be in good shape.  I can't go through it tonight unfortunately, but will definitely have it back out by Monday.  I am truly faced with some tough choices here  :dancing:

sam a

qman22

This is on its way to Eddie, thanks again for letting me participate!

BlackIrish

Can't wait for this one!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

Box arrived in good shape.  Not sure if I'll have a chance to take and put tonight, but I'll try.

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

sam a

alright sounds good  :-)

nwb

Received the box today.  I'll try and get takes/puts done tonight and get it out tomorrow or Friday.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Puts/takes submitted and boxed back up.  This will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Thanks for having me Sam!
Chief of Shaft

sam a

any updates on this?

nwb

Quotesam a - 4/19/2011  1:47 PM

any updates on this?

Looks like it landed at herfdude's yesterday. :confused:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.