Someone deserves a bombing...who is it?

Started by Hot Stuff x, 04/17/2011 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Stuff x

Recently I posted in a thread about some good deed someone did....Now I can't remember who it was.  

I mentioned in the thread that no good deed goes unpunished.   Who was that comment directed at?

Don't be shy....
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Hot Stuff x

Yeah, thanks....I did a search and found it in the What's in the Mail Thread:

QuoteHot Stuff x - 4/5/2011  8:10 PM

I got a surprise in the mail today.  Along with the two V-cutters I got from the Devil's Site, I got one of those videotape sized boxes from NWB.     What a nice thing to do!   He sent me 4 Ronson Jet-Lites, brand new in the package!  This is a great thing, these things are getting harder to find.   Good feedback headed your way, brother.

Of course you know, Nate, no good deed goes unpunished....     :shooter:
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nwb

What the hell?  I sent you a few cheapie lighters and don't need anything in return. :-(
Chief of Shaft

whodeeni

Quotenwb - 4/17/2011  9:37 PMWhat the hell?  I sent you a few cheapie lighters and don't need anything in return. :-(

RUh-Roh!!! *lol*
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.