Oh, that Les (Hot Stuff x)!

Started by gitfiddl, 04/29/2011 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

I get home from work today and there's a box in the chair in my Man-Cave.  I look at the address and it's the all too familiar Famous in Easton, PA.  I say to myself "Self, we didn't order anything did we?"  I open it and "KABLOOEY!"  Utter and total devastation ensued.  This is two I owe you, Les!  Les was the first person ever to bomb me shortly after I found this fine site.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

hardeveningsuburb

Awesome bomb!  I was eying that sampler yesterday at the B&M.  Of course, I couldn't afford it.  I was just gazing longingly at it as "Wouldn't It Be Nice" played in my head.  Then I went back to reality and bought some Olivas.   :biggrin:
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Shukpaw

:shades:   Awesome.  That is a really nice sampler.   :bigthumbs:
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Brlesq

Some nice sticks in that one!  :thumbsup:

You 'da man, Les!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

goathead

nwb

That Les is on a rampage!  Very nice!
Chief of Shaft

metalhead y cigarguy

Very cool Les. Enjoy David.

I've been wanting to order that sampler for a while but have just never pulled the trigger.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

gitfiddl

Here's the funny part:  I showed the case to my wife Diana and our friend/roommate Jeff.  Almost in unison they both said "Nice purse".  Look, I really like CAO cigars and I like Camacho's as well.  Can we please make the packaging a little less "metrosexual"?  There has to be a happy medium between purses and ammo cans.  I like the kegs that are out there, but they don't stack very well.  How about a nice Spanish cedar box once in a while?
 :confused:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Robert LG

Rob

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

87North

That's some fine bombing right there.  Nicely done Les.   :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

nwb

Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

Quotenwb - 4/30/2011  10:15 AM

Les is pretty awesome.

I've heard that before...

lowpro75

Quotegitfiddl - 4/30/2011  10:16 AM

Les is pretty awesome.

It bears repeating.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

gitfiddl

Quotelowpro75 - 4/30/2011  11:57 AM

Quotegitfiddl - 4/30/2011  10:16 AM

Les is pretty awesome.

It bears repeating.

It really does.  Les is one of the most generous folks around here.

Hot Stuff x

That's not a purse!   It's a travel humidor!  It doesn't have a strap or handles or anything like that.   It is a nice shade of lipstick red though.

The Camacho pur... uh, traveller is a manly black color.    :grunt:
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

gitfiddl

QuoteHot Stuff x - 4/30/2011  12:20 PM

That's not a purse!   It's a travel humidor!  It doesn't have a strap or handles or anything like that.   It is a nice shade of lipstick red though.

The Camacho pur... uh, traveller is a manly black color.    :grunt:

Diana's already told me it would make a nice make-up case...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.