Bombed by Dave! (gitfiddl)

Started by ljlemer, 05/01/2011 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

This was a choose your explosive bomb and I got to choose from Dave's online humidor, so don't blame him for the Thompsons I chose. I was looking for sticks I hadn't reviewed yet. Thanks, Dave!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

The wooden object underneath is a family heirloom pipe holder he gave me.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

horrido

I thought he wooden object was 1800`s sexual aid! :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

gitfiddl

Quotehorrido - 5/1/2011  12:43 PM

I thought he wooden object was 1800`s sexual aid! :lmao:

You ought to be ashamed off yourself!  But I forgive you since you didn't know any better.:shades:

The pipe rack actually has some religious connotations behind it.  The base is a small square of olive wood and the stand-offs that hold the pipes are small spikes, somewhat reminiscent of those I picture having been used in the Crucifixion.  My Dad bought it many years ago when he was in the US Navy on a cruise to the Mediterranean/Middle East.

Larry and I have had some pretty heated discussions here and elsewhere.  It's not an "olive branch" per se, but the thought is the same.  Enjoy it and the cigars, Larry!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

hardeveningsuburb

"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

87North

A generous gift Dave.  Well done.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

metalhead y cigarguy

Wait... no Hawaiian shirt?  :confused:  Larry must be so disappointed.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Shukpaw

:shades:  For the Cigars.  :shades:  :shades:  For the pipe holder.  That is very nice.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.