Shhh! Be very quiet!!

Started by billy82, 05/20/2011 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy82

Shhhhhhh! Be very very quiet, Im hunting a Geek hehehehehe!

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

nwb

Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Brlesq

Even wabbits aren't safe anymore!  :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Romeo

wasslky wabbit!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

lubrix

I commend him for making the Kromer famous!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

cocon

Good to see he never let his speech problems keep him down!!

:-)
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

billy82

Indeed. I love the old cartoons.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

billy82

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

DonM

Well now we know who got bombed....I was the lucky individual!  I really appreciate the bomb, and have the perfect place to partake of the fine selection this weekend.  The wife and I had planned and paid for a trip 3 months ago to the Homosassa River, Monkey Island and springs, we are taking the boat and I have a bunch of great cigars to accompany me.  Thanks so much Billy very thoughtfull

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Way to go, Billy!  

Enjoy your R+R, Don.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

billy82

Your Welcome Don!!  :biggrin:  Have a good time on this weekend.

87North

Those look pretty darn good Don.  Nice going Billy.   :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Robert LG

Nice job Billy!  Enjoy yourself Don!
Rob

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.