Trade Prop

Started by cblades989, 05/24/2011 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cblades989

Hey everyone!  I am looking to find sum puros indios with the equador sumatra wrappers.  I am thinking about buying a box but would like to try sum first.  Also i am looking for any don pepins(any bledn) or any every day sumatras.  If you have anything like this and would like to trade please look through my humidor.  Also please bear with me as i get accustomed to the site and keep gradually filling my humidor.  Thanks alot guys and hope to hear from ya.
Chad

Vanilla Gorilla

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Jackal

Your humidor is set to private.  We can't look though it unless i9t is public.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

horrido

QuoteJackal - 5/24/2011  2:05 AM

Your humidor is set to private.  We can't look though it unless i9t is public.

LOL I haven`t even begun to set mine up yet.... :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

billy82

It seems that you really like the sumatra wrappers.  If you did not try Rocky Patel Xtreme Sumatra, try it!!  I have a review, Ill post it later.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Vanilla Gorilla

I just sent Chad a PM explaining how to move his humidors to public. Hopefully it'll be up for viewing soon!
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

cblades989

Yeah ill have to try that rocky man.  Theres another rock callled the royal vintage i beleive.  It has duel purple bands and is a 7 year aged sumatra wrapper.  I think i ll try that if i can find it.  I also like some stronger connecticut's and some maduros.  I wont say i dont like corojo, or natural type wrappers, i just dont get alot of flavor that i like outta them.  I do like the habano by perdomo though.  Anyways take it easy guys.
Chad

cblades989

Okay guys i beleive i made my humidor public to members.
Chad

gitfiddl

Quotecblades989 - 5/24/2011  11:58 AM

Okay guys i beleive i made my humidor public to members.

There's nothing in there I wouldn't smoke.  Nice collection.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

cblades989

Thanks man!  I know its still small but i am just starting in this hobbie.  Those are just the ones i have bought at various cigar stores.  I really like those vegas's im guna buy some of the classics.  They are a very good deal, they wont be aged as nice as yours but ill work on that....ha.
Chad

Jackal

Definitely, a nice beginning for a collection.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

TIGERCDW

PM sent Cblades.

TIGER

TIGERCDW

Chad

PMR/PMS

TIGER

TIGERCDW

Chad,

On the way.

DC# 9405503699300111980573

TIGER

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.