Cheap 4 Cheap

Started by cblades989, 05/25/2011 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cblades989

Hey guys had a idea i wanted to run by.  It could either be a cigar pass or we could just use the forums.........either way.  I want to try alot of cheap sticks (bundles) to find some good daily smokes without having to buy before i try.  Its hard at alot of shops to find bundled varities.  So if anyone want to do this, i thnk it would be fun.  I have PLENTY of quorom's both shade and regular as well as factory throwouts, moyas and trader jacks if anyone want to trade.  I am looking to try some Flor De Oliva, Omar Ortez, Omar Garcia, Savoy, Nic Sticks, Frescos, Tierra del Sol, any house brands, or anything else that is decent.  Let me know if you guys wanna trade.
Chad

vw77guy

I think it's a great idea and know what you mean about spending money on a bundle to try one cigar to see if you like it or not because it is such a steal at that price.  That being said; Count me out.  I just bought a thousand dollar computer for my wife and the cigar budget took the brunt.  Best of luck though and let us know what cheep sticks are worth the smoke.

nwb

Good idea - hopefully you will get some bites.  I recently sold most of my cheapies, though...
Chief of Shaft

87North

Quotenwb - 5/25/2011  6:27 AM

Good idea - hopefully you will get some bites.  I recently sold most of my cheapies, though...

How did you make out on that anyway... Whats the margin on Cheapies these days?   :shades:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nwb

Quote87North - 5/25/2011  9:30 AM

How did you make out on that anyway... Whats the margin on Cheapies these days?   :shades:

Nada.  I do have a lot less singles cluttering my humi.
Chief of Shaft

87North

Quotenwb - 5/25/2011  8:37 AM

Quote87North - 5/25/2011  9:30 AM

Nada.  I do have a lot less singles cluttering my humi.

Well, there is a bit of profit in that I suppose...  :-)
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Romeo

great idea been looking for  a suitable everyday cheap cigar
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

cblades989

Well if anyone want to trade im really willing to try anything.  I have whats in my humidor plus the quormom's, facthrows#59, moyas, and trader jacks.  I dont even care if its a trade for some of my premiums as long as its fair.  I know i probably have to gain some trust up on the site before people want to trade and what not.  A guy and i are making a trade as we speak, so hopefully he will give me some feedback.  Okay guys have a good one.
Chad

bnitch

How is this going, been a couple of months. Any conclusions on good cheapies.     :confused:

If I did this whats the worst that could happen?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.