Tinderbox in Ahwatukee AZ FKA Rubustos

Started by kgoings, 04/09/2008 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kgoings

What a fine establishment! I love this place, and it is only a couple blocks from my work...and on my route home.

Very large shop, claims to have the largest Tobacco store West of the Mississippi. Has a public lounge which is pretty nice, and a private club sponsored by Camacho.

The private club area is very big and very nice, with at least 3 flat screen TV's, lots of leather couches and chairs, private lockers, and a desk with Internet connection.

The humidor is 900 square feet and the largest in Arizona...this humidor is PACKED full of cigars and what a selection!

I am hoping to win enough money at my poker game this coming weekend to buy into the private club...that would be a SWEET place to hang for the NFL Draft coming up in a couple weeks!

I am truly privileged to be so close to such a great shop! I have met Jeff the owner and he is very personable and very informative.

There are some pics at the shop on the website, I smoked my El Rey Del Mundo there last night.

http://www.totalcigars.com

burn1

Just checked out the pics. That Camacho Private Club looks sweet.  I also noticed you can rent humidified lockers for your cigars. It would be nice to have a place like that to hang out at. Sounds like you enjoy it allready and will for a long time.

SenorPablo

Sounds and looks like a real cool place. You should enter it into the Cigar Places DB.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

kgoings

QuoteSenorPablo - 4/9/2008 6:07 PM Sounds and looks like a real cool place. You should enter it into the Cigar Places DB.

oops I thought this is where you did it, now I see.

SenorPablo

It was where we were doing it before I built out the new DB.  Maybe we should this this forum down now???  But then I guess its a good place to expand if you'd like.  As long as it isn't too confusing  :confused:
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

stogie_foggie

How much is the Camacho Club?  What do you get besides a sweet place to smoke?   :-)

I might be interestesd in something like that around here.....
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

kgoings

Quotestogie_foggie - 4/10/2008 10:29 PM How much is the Camacho Club? What do you get besides a sweet place to smoke? :-) I might be interestesd in something like that around here.....

I think its $600 a year, I wish they did monthly payments...$50 a month would be easy. They do special club only deals, and parties quite often.

Duker511

I was just reading about a new place opening near me. They are going to have a private club, with annual dues. They are also going to have humi lockers to store your smokes. I cant wait, there is no place like that around here now. Its also going to have a large sitting area,and sense its on an indian reservation, they are going to have slot machines and a bar. They say it will open before the end of summer, I cant wait. :dancing:
Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.