Calling all Man O War lovers!!!

Started by mountedshriner, 05/26/2011 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountedshriner

Anybody had a chance to look at the new Cigar.com catalog yet? If so, go to page #18, lower left hand corner. There is a Man O War 40 cigar sampler box there ($299). Interested in splitting one? PM me. Thanks.

Dennis

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

mountedshriner

Just pushing this back to the top. PM me if interested in the split. Here it is if you are interested: http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewCigar.asp?prod=SP-MWBASST17
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

horrido

Wow that is worth a small trip over the border just to drive them home. Now I just need to rent a P.O box in Port Huron......ummmm thinking about this.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

whodeeni

Let me know how this shapes up? I'm interested in some ruinations and maduro's!
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

whodeeni

Damn Dennis! They dropped the price!
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

stogie_foggie

The Ruination is a good cigar - especially if you can find a good deal on it.  The best of the 3, IMO.  Anyone tried the Armada?
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

mountedshriner

Found a non-Geek to s-plit the box w/me. Thanks guys for the consideration. :dancing:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.