I’m a Target

Started by Shukpaw, 06/07/2011 01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

I share a residential locking mailbox.  It has 8 slots for regular mail and small packages and a couple of larger compartments for larger packages.  I go to the box today and notice that the key for one of the package boxes is missing.  Now that I know I have a target on my back, I wonder if the key is in my box and if there is a bomb waiting for me in the package box.  I open my slot and inside is a small priority mail box from Camryn (cdrymon).  BOOM!!

Inside are the tasty cigars in this picture and a piece of paper with O on it.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

vw77guy

87North

Very Nice Bomb there... :-0
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Brlesq

Sweet!  At this rate you won't have any fingers left!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Romeo

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Robert LG

Rob

junglepete

Nice one Camryn  :bigthumbs:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

kennyg

Now that's a nice little bomb you got there  :biggrin:

3 sticks of highly enjoyable tobacco. Not enough to bring down a building, but plenty enough to bring a smile to your face !
KennyG : )

metalhead y cigarguy

Not sure if it's just the lighting in the picture or not, but those sticks look like they have some age to them. Enjoy Neil.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

hardeveningsuburb

"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

Jackal

Good shot Camryn  :thumbsup:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cdrymon

I was hoping the strategic strike would be acceptable. The la harencia and gurka have about 100 days from CI. And the H. Upmann has 50 or so days on it in my humi but I got it at a local shop and he said he had them for at least a couple years so who knows on that one.

MT21

Will your homeowners insurance cover all of your recent damage?
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.