I’m a Target 2

Started by Shukpaw, 06/07/2011 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

After recovering from Camryn's bomb I recalled getting hit by something metal shooting out of my box.  I pick it up and realize it is the key to the package box on the mailbox.  I think to myself, "there's no way they'd get me twice for the third time in a week."  I open the box and BOOM!!  Luckily all the neighbors had run off after the first bomb and I was the only one hurt.  This one was launched from inside my own state.  My Own State Fellas!  Some metal head (and a cigar guy) from Camas named Bryan got me.

Included in the package were the cigars below and another ! on a piece of paper.  So now I have 6 pieces of paper: B, O, O, K, !, !.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

vw77guy

That's double sweet dude.   :bigthumbs:

87North

Nicely done Bryan.   :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Herfin' Chef

Way to go....nice job....
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Romeo

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Robert LG

Rob

ntanner

thats a real nice one. youre gona like that decade.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

MT21

Your people skills must be just horrible!

Why else would you get attacked so often?  

Man, get your act together!

Way to go Neil, that's awsome.  See you on 7/9
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

kennyg

this bomb was big enough to make you and some friends smile !

My compliments to the sender  :biggrin:
KennyG : )

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteShukpaw - 6/6/2011  11:27 PM

After recovering from Camryn's bomb I recalled getting hit by something metal shooting out of my box.  I pick it up and realize it is the key to the package box on the mailbox.  I think to myself, "there's no way they'd get me twice for the third time in a week."  I open the box and BOOM!!  Luckily all the neighbors had run off after the first bomb and I was the only one hurt.  This one was launched from inside my own state.  My Own State Fellas!  Some metal head (and a cigar guy) from Camas named Bryan got me.

Included in the package were the cigars below and another ! on a piece of paper.  So now I have 6 pieces of paper: B, O, O, K, !, !.

For reference purposes the cigar bomb includes the following, (days rested are as of today):

CAO Criollo Pato (105 days), Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Invictos (54 days), La Aurora Robusto (19 days), Padilla Series '68 Robusto (88 days), Perdomo Slow-Aged Lot 826 Robusto Maduro (123 days), Rocky Patel Decade Torpedo (40 days).

Enjoy all the great sticks you've received. There are some great ones that have landed at your door.

I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

hardeveningsuburb

Great bomb, Bryan!   :respekt:
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.