FFOX trade

Started by kcramer, 06/12/2011 08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcramer

Hey fellas, it's been a while since this newb has been on here.  I'm looking to trade 2 Opus X Super Belicoso smokes for a couple of ISOM's.  I'm open to several brands so PM me if you want to deal and let me know what you have.  Thanks fellas....Kevin.  I'm in Morgantown WV and will take extra care with packaging.

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

kcramer

Ok...I have a trade in progress with Jackal.  I'd still like to get ahold of a legit Cohiba isom so I'll put up 1 more FFOX Super belicoso if anyone has one.

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

kcramer

Everything I'm willing to let go is trade pending...If I decide to let more go I'll update.  Thanks everyone!

kcramer

Jackal and Hot Stuffx...your Opus X's (Opi???) and others are boxed and are shipping in the morning.  Herfdude, I'm waiting for your reply sir...good day.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.