KABOOM!!

Started by Shukpaw, 06/16/2011 03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

I went out to the mailbox today.  I noticed that the keys for the package boxes were out.  One was in my box.  Having received all my bombs and having the 6 pieces of paper spell out BOOK!! (clearly, you guys encouraging me to read more) I felt totally safe.  Besides, I was expecting the Top Shelf pass and the No Connecticut pass.  So, I was expecting a package.  I opened up the package slot and inside were three boxes.  I barely had time to panic before, BOOOM!!!

cmmayo served up some serious destruction.  So serious that even though my house is over 100 ft from the mailbox, my digital camera wouldn't work tonight.  The concussion from the bomb blast must have fried the batteries.  I will get some pictures up of this beauty soon.

The sad news is that neither pass survived the blast.  Don't be mad at me.  Corey's the one to blame.  All those beautiful cigars gone up in smoke before their time to go up in smoke.

Among the rubble I found two more pieces of paper with letters on them.  A and M.  I'm supposed to smoke the cigars in the morning?  Then I remembered there were other letters, BOOK!!  Read a BOOK!! in the AM?

KABOOM!!

Thank you to everyone who was part of this coordinated destruction.  I really appreciate all your kindness.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Brlesq

Nice one, Corey!

Glad it all finally came together Neil (and that you figured out the message.  :lmao:) You deserved it for all of your generosity towards us.   :thumbsup:

Now enjoy one of these cigars while reading a good book . . .
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

cmmayo

I love it when a plan comes together...

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Awesome!  Great coordinated effort, everyone.
Chief of Shaft

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

metalhead y cigarguy

Quotecmmayo - 6/16/2011  4:19 AM

Nice. I want to be the Murdock of the group.  :crazy:  :dancing:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

NES Tek

Very cool! I love the idea of all of the letters being sent.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

ntanner

nice job guy's. :bigthumbs:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gitfiddl

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy!  Nice effort, boys!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Herfin' Chef

Way to go, I couldn't have done better myself...

-Wayne-
(Unofficial Man O War)
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

hardeveningsuburb

"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

MT21

Coordinated destruction.  Awesome teamwork!
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Robert LG

Great job guys and it could not have happened to a better target.
Rob

87North

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 6/16/2011  11:12 AM

Quotecmmayo - 6/16/2011  4:19 AM

Nice. I want to be the Murdock of the group.  :crazy:  :dancing:

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you are... :lmao:

Well Played gentlemen.   :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Shukpaw

Added a picture to this thread.  Here is another.  I have three cats.  Two were born in Cuba.  The one checking out the Cuban was not.

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

nwb

MMMMM....RyJ Short Churchill. :bigthumbs:
Chief of Shaft

junglepete

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Way to go guys!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

cmmayo

QuoteShukpaw - 6/17/2011  2:31 AM

Added a picture to this thread.  Here is another.  I have three cats.  Two were born in Cuba.  The one checking out the Cuban was not.

I was looking at my feedback and it led me back to this thread. I had never seen the photo with your cat. Love it!
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Jackal

Great job Corey  :bigthumbs:

Neil, your cat has great taste in cigars.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cmmayo

Just wanted to remind everyone that the KABOOM!! idea came from Wes (87North). Credit where credit's due...
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

DonM

Sweet bomb!  and you have a Cuban sniffing cat!

"The Curmudgeon"

87North

Don't let the feds know about that cat... They'll wanna replace a drug dog w/ it... :lmao:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.