Blown Away

Started by herfdude, 06/16/2011 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herfdude

I want to thank Wayne (Herfin Chef) for the awesome surprise I had awaiting me last week in the mail. I have been waiting on my bride to locate her camera so I could post a pic but apparently that's not gonna happen....

Here's what I received:

Carlos Torano Exodus 50 Years Robusto
Man O' War Puro Authentico
Nica Libre Torpedo
5 Vegas Series A Triple-A

Fortunately for me I haven't had any one of these so this will be a terrific opportunity to sample some "new & terrific" cigars......

Thanks Wayne...... & when you least expect it......Look out!!
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

nwb

Very nice!  I'm looking forward to a review of that MOW PA... :shades:
Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

Very nice! Looks like what Bryan and I got. I can't wait to smoke that MOW PA! Looking forward to your review of it.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

billy82

Nice bomb Wayne!!!
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Brlesq

Very nice indeed.  That Man O' War Puro Authentico is just awesome!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

metalhead y cigarguy

How many more missiles does Wayne have out there?  :confused:   This makes 3 so far...:smoker:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Herfin' Chef

:?:  :whistle:  :?:  :whistle:

-w-

(unofficial Man O War)
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

hardeveningsuburb

:bigthumbs: Very nice bomb!  The Torano Exodus 50 Years Robusto is a tremendous smoke.
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

87North

Good shootin' Wayne.   :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Shukpaw

:thumbsup:  That Man O' War Puro Authentico has some punch and would make some great bombing material.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

junglepete

:bigthumbs:

Good one Wayne
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

herfdude

Cool thing is the MOW PA was in the top three on my most sought after list of cigars I wanted to try & then out of the blue one of them shows up in a bomb....... How cool is that?
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

jharrisx5

You will not be disappointed!  The PA is my current favorite cigar!  Nice bomb
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.