Herfdude, Jackal, HotStuffX

Started by kcramer, 06/18/2011 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcramer

Have you guys received your packages yet?  If not by end of the day should be Monday...I sent them early am on tuesday.  Stoopit USPS is sloooowww.

herfdude

Mine arrived yesterday at my office after I had left for the day so I actually got them today....

Thanks,
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

kcramer

Cool...can't wait to get my goodies WOOT! :biggrin:

I just want to make sure everyone knows I'm on the up and up.

Hot Stuff x

I didn't get mine yet, but the weekend is here.  If I don't get them by Tuesday I'll be out of town and wont get them untl next week.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

kcramer

Should be there by tuesday.  If not, that's ridiculous! :notamused:

herfdude

Check my PM & let me know before Monday afternoon if you can....

"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

Jackal

They went to my office.  I haven't been back since returning from Asia.  I will be back there on Monday.  They should be safe there until I return.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

kcramer

Welcome home sir.  Smokes should be waiting on you :biggrin:

kcramer

Jackal, I received your package yesterday and Herfdude...your's came today.  Thanks fellas, everything looks great!.

HotStuff x...sent you a pm.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.