Organ-ic bomb, in a Jazzy sort of way!

Started by gitfiddl, 06/20/2011 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Talk about some fast retaliation!  I get home today to find a little box from Mark Torterotot, aka Herb, whom I'd "lit up" last week.  The ordinance he retaliated with was a homebrew of C5 (for 5 Cigars): one each of an EP Carillo Core Line Regalias Real, a Kristoff Sumatra Corona, a Padilla Miami Robusto, a La Aurora 1495 Robusto, and a Montecristo White Rothchilde.  To jazz things up a bit, he threw in a bit of B3.  He included a copy of Pat Martino's "Live at Yoshi's", with one of the best Jazz organists around, Joey DeFrancesco accompanying Martino.

I have to admit I chuckled a bit at the first line of his note:  "It's a rainy Saturday here..."  Why shouldn't it be raining?  He lives in the state of Washington.  Doesn't it always rain there? :confused:

Thanks, Mark!  I'm digging the tunes as I type this.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

MT21

I had plans to do lots of yard work on Saturday and the rain changed everything so it was a great opportunity for a retaliation strike.

I hope that everything is to your liking.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

herfdude

"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

gitfiddl

QuoteHerb - 6/20/2011  5:55 PM

I had plans to do lots of yard work on Saturday and the rain changed everything so it was a great opportunity for a retaliation strike.

I hope that everything is to your liking.

Perfect.  Thanks, again.  I've even added another musical bookmark my browser!

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

cocon

Good job, if it were for CG's the USPS would be outa bidness!!! :shades:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

hardeveningsuburb

"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

Brlesq

That Mark is smooth, just like the jazz.  
 :thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Robert LG

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after. It's a reckonin'. "

Good one Mark!!
Rob

metalhead y cigarguy

Excellent bomb Mark! Enjoy David.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Herfin' Chef

Nicely played Mark.....

-w-

(Unofficial Man O war)
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

NES Tek

A little music too? That's awesome!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

ntanner

swift retaliation, and such nice ordinance.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

billy82

He got you were it counts!! Good job!
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.