FS: 2006/2007 Camacho Liberty's @ $12.00 per

Started by wescat, 06/22/2011 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

Plus shipping, PM me if interested. The '06 is the milder of the two. Here's a few pics to pique your interest.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

nwb

Very reasonable price for some extremely hard to find cigars... :shades:
Chief of Shaft

Robert LG

Hmmmm.  Never had either.  Thinking....... :?:
Rob

NES Tek

I had already bugged Kevin about these before as I knew he got some. I just got my order from him today and it was a great deal! He shipped them fast and payment was easy.

Thanks Kevin!!!
:bigthumbs:

Now that I have these...anyone have any spare Camacho Liberty's Pre-2006?
 :biggrin:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

ntanner

nice stix and hard to find. now i wish i hadn't blown my budget for the month. :-(
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Brlesq

Those 2007's are awesome. I've got about 10 of these left in my humidor. Anyone wanting to try a great cigar that you won't ever find again, this is your chance!  Kevin is great to deal with.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

wescat

Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Ken Kelley

*SIGH*  I would spring for a fiver if I didn't need a new laptop. My old computer is just about shot.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Brlesq

QuoteAlphairon - 6/23/2011  10:05 PM

*SIGH*  I would spring for a fiver if I didn't need a new laptop. My old computer is just about shot.

Hmmm . . . choices.  :?:

We'll miss you around here, Ken!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

BlackIrish

QuoteBrlesq - 6/22/2011  10:36 PM

Those 2007's are awesome. I've got about 10 of these left in my humidor. Anyone wanting to try a great cigar that you won't ever find again, this is your chance!  Kevin is great to deal with.

Haven't smoked any of these yet -- just got them in from Kevin -- but I've bought and sold with Kevin several times, and there's no one better to deal with.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

wescat

QuoteNES Tek - 6/22/2011  6:43 PM

I had already bugged Kevin about these before as I knew he got some. I just got my order from him today and it was a great deal! He shipped them fast and payment was easy.

Thanks Kevin!!!
:bigthumbs:

Now that I have these...anyone have any spare Camacho Liberty's Pre-2006?
 :biggrin:
No problem Nick, thanks for the endorsement.

This guy has the pre '06 Liberty's, but his prices are mostly $25 per: http://www.chiefcatoonah.com/cam-lib.html
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

:bump: Still looking for any Geeks interested in a few of these vintage Liberty's; PM me if interested. Thanks.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

H8W8IN

Got my ciagrs today, thanks wescat. Not at all what I was expecting. had to make room in the humidor. Now it is almost completely full, need to slow down the buying a bit and start smoking more, at least until I get my new humidor.

wescat

QuoteH8W8IN - 6/27/2011  9:43 PM

Got my ciagrs today, thanks wescat. Not at all what I was expecting. had to make room in the humidor. Now it is almost completely full, need to slow down the buying a bit and start smoking more, at least until I get my new humidor.

You are most welcome, H8W8IN. The coffins are the "not at all what I was expecting" ? Or the cigars? Enjoy!
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

H8W8IN

Both. Had to rearrange the humidor for them to fit, not I am almost at the limit of the humi, so I have one of two options right now, smoke more so I have room or get another humi. I am thinking I need to do both!!!

Brlesq

QuoteH8W8IN - 6/29/2011  9:55 PM

Both. Had to rearrange the humidor for them to fit, not I am almost at the limit of the humi, so I have one of two options right now, smoke more so I have room or get another humi. I am thinking I need to do both!!!

Good choice!   :thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

TIGERCDW

wescat

QuoteTIGERCDW - 7/5/2011  7:45 PM

Wescat

PM and EM sent

TIGER
Yes, I have many of both still available.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Vanilla Gorilla

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

nwb

QuoteVanilla Gorilla - 7/13/2011  12:23 PM

Westcat, check your pms!

Just an FYI - I talked to Kevin last weekend, and he has been traveling and swamped with work.  It may take a few days, but he is good about getting back with you.
Chief of Shaft

Vanilla Gorilla

Quotenwb - 7/13/2011  12:25 PM

QuoteVanilla Gorilla - 7/13/2011  12:23 PM

Westcat, check your pms!

Just an FYI - I talked to Kevin last weekend, and he has been traveling and swamped with work.  It may take a few days, but he is good about getting back with you.

Thanks for the heads up, NWB
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Romeo

got my order in ......just wonders if and when will I ever smoke these fine cigars ;-)
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

wescat

Thank you's going out to J Henry (H8W8IN) and Romeo for their orders.

I still have 2007's left.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

H8W8IN

No Problem. I smoked one of the nice jewels I received from you the other night at a friend's house.  All I can say is very nice. I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a few more. How many do you have left?

wescat

QuoteH8W8IN - 7/20/2011  11:02 PM

No Problem. I smoked one of the nice jewels I received from you the other night at a friend's house.  All I can say is very nice. I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a few more. How many do you have left?

70 or so.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.