Anti Cordell Hit

Started by lowpro75, 06/23/2011 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowpro75

So I thought that being a doucher would protect me from bomb but apparently I need to try harder to scare off the anti-Cordell.  Awesome Bomb Robert!

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Herfin' Chef

Well done Sir, well done...

-W-

(Unofficial Man O War)
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

horrido

Nice boom
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

nwb

Very nice!  Did he put a smiley face at the end to soften the blow?
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

kcramer

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Brlesq

Nice bomb Robert (I think).  Can't really tell because Rich's photography skills are, if I dare say, even worse than Jason's.  At least on Jason's blurry pics you can see the labels to decode the bomb contents, or he lists what he received.

But then again, as Rich even admits, he is an underachiever. :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Robert LG

QuoteBrlesq - 6/24/2011  6:42 AM

Nice bomb Robert (I think).  Can't really tell because Rich's photography skills are, if I dare say, even worse than Jason's.  At least on Jason's blurry pics you can see the labels to decode the bomb contents, or he lists what he received.

:biggrin:

I hope you enjoy it Rich.

The cigars are:
La Riqueza #1
CAO America Potomac
MOW PA
Vegas Cubanas Delicias
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
Rob

lowpro75

QuoteBrlesq - 6/24/2011  7:42 AM

Sorry.  The photo was taken with the same camera that I use to take pictures of UFO's and bigfoot, which is probably why the picture is grainy and out of focus.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

lowpro75

QuoteRobert LG - 6/24/2011  7:52 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 6/24/2011  6:42 AM

:biggrin:

I hope you enjoy it Rich.

The cigars are:
La Riqueza #1
CAO America Potomac
MOW PA
Vegas Cubanas Delicias
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda

I think for once I'll do what you say and I will enjoy it.  Thanks again.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

gitfiddl

I agree with Bruce.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Brlesq

Quotegitfiddl - 6/24/2011  8:05 AM

I agree with Bruce.
[/QUOTE]

And so does Lubrix.  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lowpro75

QuoteBrlesq - 6/24/2011  8:13 AM

Quotegitfiddl - 6/24/2011  8:05 AM

I agree with Bruce.

And so does Lubrix.  :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Lubrix would agree that I should not sell or trade any contents of this bomb under any circumstances.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Ken Kelley

Quotelowpro75 - 6/24/2011  8:18 AM

Lubrix would agree that I should not sell or trade any contents of this bomb under any circumstances.

I agree that selling these sticks would be disagreeable. How much do you want for the Ashton VSG??? I think it's a VSG but the photo is so poor it's really hard to tell.

Bob did a nice thing here.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 6/24/2011  7:59 AM

Sorry.  The photo was taken with the same camera that I use to take pictures of UFO's and bigfoot, which is probably why the picture is grainy and out of focus.

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

herfdude

Quotelowpro75 - 6/24/2011  4:59 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:

What a bomb..... :dancing:
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

87North

Very nicely done there...
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.