Heartfelt Industries - Great Customer Service

Started by Robert LG, 06/24/2011 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert LG

Last month I needed some beads in a hurry and Kyle was kind enough to lend a hand while Heartfelt was closed.  I ordered him some return beads and little something extra for the kindness he showed.  As luck would have it the USPS lost the order.  After a few emails back and forth with David from Heartfelt he sent the order again at no cost to me.  To me this is the kind of customer service that should be the norm but unfortunately is not.  Kyle received the order today so all is well.  Thanks to David at Heartfelt and Kyle for your patience.  Anyone who has yet to use these beads really should.  They are very close to maintenance free and do a fine job.
Rob

lowpro75

I agree.  They sent me the wrong order once as well and a quick email resolved the issue with no hassle.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Brlesq

The humidity sheets are great, too.  I almost like them better than the beads because you can fit them in anywhere.  David @ Heartfelt is always quick to reply to any emails.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ntanner

i love the beads, they work better then anything else i have ever tried. :-)
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

hardeveningsuburb

Quotentanner - 6/24/2011  1:00 PM

i love the beads, they work better then anything else i have ever tried. :-)

:word:  :word:  :word:
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.