Who's in for round 4?

Started by NES Tek, 06/29/2011 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NES Tek

The Unlimited Pass (Part Deux) has made it 3 rounds already! Everyone has made this fun and a lot of great sticks have gone around. With the end of one round though...comes another! As the pass forum is crazy long, I wanted to start a separate thread for the next round.

Who's in for the next round? You need veteran status. Or to have cleared other passes previously.

On the other hand, who's out? Not everyone wants to stick around and that's cool.

What's it going to be BOTL/SOTLs?

:smoker:     :smoker:     :smoker:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Jackal

I will jump in for this round if you need an extra body.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Romeo

May I please be included in the next round :biggrin:
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Ken Kelley

Sign me up for another round, please!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

NES Tek

Sounds good guys. Happy to have you on board!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

jharrisx5

I'll go for another round!  Is there a stick lineup yet?
Puff Puff Give....

horrido

It would be cool also but shipping here is interesting. Mail strike is now off.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

goathead

i'm going to sit this one out im so short on time with the new job

cocon

Already hit the join button!!  Count me in!! Looking forward to it. :smoker:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

DonM

I am in if you have room! :dancing:

"The Curmudgeon"

NES Tek

A few more in. I'll give this until next week, allowing for geeks to add/drop over the weekend.

NES Tek

Bob Cordell

Gonna pass on this pass.

Good Luck though!

:biggrin:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

kcramer

Herfin' Chef

I'm game if you'll have me...
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

ratboy

Im in for another round please.

NES Tek

More peeps in, awesome!

Any last takers/droppers on round4 of the Unlimited Pass?

NES Tek

kennyg

Nick,  I'll pass on this round of the pass,  Just got back from vacation, and I have a lot of singles in my humidors to go through now.

Thanks for moderating this pass  :biggrin:
KennyG : )

NES Tek

Thanks for partaking Kenny!

Herfin' Chef

Thanks for the invite..I'm game

-w-
(unofficial Man O War)
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

NES Tek

Now Wayne adds another layer of insanity. This should be a great round.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.