Negative Feedback

Started by wescat, 07/22/2011 10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Negative Feedback

Yes, I would leave negative feedback.
26 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

wescat

I have noticed that the vast majority of the feedback that users have here is positive. In fact, I haven't seen anyone with negative feedback. I'm curious, would you leave negative feedback on a CG? If so, for what? I've set the poll up to allow everyone to add voting options and for multivoting. Thanks to all that participate.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

akira

I would definitely leave negative feedback if the person deserved it, but I would treat it sort of like feedback on ebay where I contact the other person to figure out if they can remedy the situation before I post it.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

smoke 1

Depends on the issue.  If I was doing business with the person and it went south I would try PM and email first.  If I was unable to rectify the problem then I think you owe it to other geeks to warn them of possible issues.

-Brian

wescat

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/22/2011  10:27 AM

:biggrin:
Dammit Cordell !!   :biggrin:
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

NES Tek

When FijiJD messed up the Unlimited Pass and never made it right, I left him negative feedback.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

gitfiddl

Quotesmoke 1 - 7/22/2011  11:38 AM

Depends on the issue.  If I was doing business with the person and it went south I would try PM and email first.  If I was unable to rectify the problem then I think you owe it to other geeks to warn them of possible issues.

I feel the same way.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Bob Cordell

wescat

QuoteNES Tek - 7/22/2011  10:42 AM

When FijiJD messed up the Unlimited Pass and never made it right, I left him negative feedback.
I went and read the feedback and the pass pages that discussed the issue. Thanks for the info Nick, it was very good reading.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Shukpaw

With the number of people who don't take the time to leave positive feedback, I find it interesting that a vast majority of this poll would make sure they got around to leaving negative feedback.  The majority of transactions I've had the recipient hasn't left any feedback.  I considered adding an option for all the people who choose not to leave positive or negative feedback.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Brlesq

Quoteakira - 7/22/2011  11:37 AM

I would definitely leave negative feedback if the person deserved it, but I would treat it sort of like feedback on ebay where I contact the other person to figure out if they can remedy the situation before I post it.

x2
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 7/22/2011  12:45 PM

x2

x3

Oh, and  :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

Maybe constructive feedback,That's as far as I would go!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

wescat

Quotenwb - 7/22/2011  11:46 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 7/22/2011  12:45 PM

x2

x3

Oh, and  :biggrin:
Dammit nwb !!  :biggrin:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Jackal

QuoteShukpaw - 7/22/2011  9:45 AM

With the number of people who don't take the time to leave positive feedback, I find it interesting that a vast majority of this poll would make sure they got around to leaving negative feedback.  The majority of transactions I've had the recipient hasn't left any feedback.  I considered adding an option for all the people who choose not to leave positive or negative feedback.

I think that human nature is when things are going good, the typical person doesn't think about it.

However, when they feel that they have been slighted, people easily get pissed and want to retaliate.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

NES Tek

QuoteShukpaw - 7/22/2011  9:45 AM

I'm guilty of that at times. Everyone who has been in the Unlimited Pass: Part Deux finally got positive feedback from me last week.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

lowpro75

I voted that Rich is an a$$hole because he didn't leave positive feedback for Shukpaw's last pass even though he deserved it and lubrix agrees.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 7/22/2011  1:51 PM

I voted that Rich is an a$$hole because he didn't leave positive feedback for Shukpaw's last pass even though he deserved it and lubrix agrees.

:lmao:

I agree.
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

Can I change my vote and agree that Rich is an a-hole?

lowpro75

I want to see negative feedback on a bomb, I'm confident that some ungrateful bastard out there has the balls to do that.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

lowpro75

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/22/2011  2:17 PM

The limits of the website don't allow you to do that but your agreement is noted.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 7/22/2011  2:19 PM
I want to see negative feedback on a bomb, I'm confident that some ungrateful bastard out there has the balls to do that.

I nominate craig schmidt.
Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/22/2011  2:17 PM

The limits of the website don't allow you to do that but your agreement is noted.

Then note mine as well, please!  :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

wescat

Quotenwb - 7/22/2011  1:46 PM

I nominate craig schmidt.
And he is??? And you nominate him for this (dis)honor because???
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.