2011 Camacho Liberty Distribution

Started by wescat, 07/22/2011 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

These were released this week at the IPCPR: http://thecigarfeed.com/?p=7650

I have requests in to 4 retailers, trying to get boxe(s) at a good price.

Just curious to see who might want a few.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

ratboy

You know I'm in brother.

Jackal

Interested in a pair of the Liberties

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Robert LG

Since I have never had a liberty of any year I would love to try a few if you get your hands on them.
Rob

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

herfdude

I'm in...... at least 3
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

hardeveningsuburb

I'd be interested in a pair as well.  Very cool.
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

nwb

Depending on when you are buying, you might count me in for two or three.
Chief of Shaft

87North

This will be an interesting sight to see... a 36 way split.   :lmao:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

wescat

Quote87North - 7/23/2011  2:01 AM

This will be an interesting sight to see... a 36 way split.   :lmao:
Not a problem, just pull out more boxes. :biggrin:

I appreciate everyones input, I'll let y'all know when I place an order.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wstevens296

NES Tek

Quotewstevens296 - 7/26/2011  10:49 AM

I'm in, id take a few :shades:

Howdy Walt,

Feel free to introduce yourself in the Newbie thread. We'd love to get to know you.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

H8W8IN

I know the 2007's I bought from you were excellent. I would not mind picking up a couple of these as well. If it is too many to anage, I uderstand completely.

southernpacifico

in for2 or 3, however it might work out....
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

wescat

If anyone else is interested, please hit this thread. Thanks.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

jharrisx5

I would go for two as well...this may become a shipping nightmare for you :biggrin:

When are you thinking this will happen?
Puff Puff Give....

billy82

They look nice! I might HAve to get one or two.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

wescat

Quotejharrisx5 - 7/26/2011  8:59 PM

I would go for two as well...this may become a shipping nightmare for you :biggrin:

When are you thinking this will happen?
From what the retailers are saying, it will be 2-4 weeks before they get cigars. Add 2 weeks to that for y'all to get them from me. That's ballpark, Jason.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

jharrisx5

I know this isn't quite the right thread but I would take one each of the 2007 and 2006 along with these two if you have them  :shades:
Puff Puff Give....

wescat

OK, here is an update on getting this big multi-box split rolling.

The best price I can get now is $245/box to my door, so these would be $12/each to y'all. 1 to 4 in their coffins will ship in a $5.00 USPS priority box.

I have no idea when the prices will come down, it depends on the buzz they generate. Last year, the 2010's got down to $200.00 a box, BUT, that was a pretty bland Liberty IMO.

As per the responses so far, I would need 3 boxes to cover this (with my takes). I am ready to buy them at the $245 price. I do not mind doing the splitting up.

Please respond in this thread the number that you will solidly commit to take at $12/cigar, and I'll get the cigars coming. Or propose some better alternative (such as waiting for the price to move). It's OK to give me count ranges like "2 or 3, whichever works".

Payment will be via PayPal.

Thank You, and Enjoy the Tobacco.

Kevin
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

herfdude

If you have enough I'll take 4..... Thanks
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.