Bob Bomb!

Started by cmmayo, 08/28/2011 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

Got a surprise in the mail today from dear ol' Bob Cordell. An ERDM, along with what appears to be important shredded documents!

This appears to be an El Rey Del Mundo Oscuro Robusto, a staple of the Bob collection. Thanks for the stick, Bob! I will let it rest until I get back from Taiwan!  

:thumbsup:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

herfdude

Quotecmmayo - 8/28/2011  9:07 PM

Got a surprise in the mail today from dear ol' Bob Cordell. An ERDM, along with what appears to be important shredded documents!

This appears to be an El Rey Del Mundo Oscuro Robusto, a staple of the Bob collection. Thanks for the stick, Bob! I will let it rest until I get back from Taiwan!  

I hope those shreaded documents weren't too important..... :lmao:  :lmao:
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

Herfin' Chef

Very cool...My old favorite...ERDM Robusto Larga.....Enjoy that bomb.
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

nwb

I'm thinking that might be the cigar for the October Geek Critique? :confused:

On the other hand, no one really knows what goes on in Bob's head....
Chief of Shaft

87North

Is that anything like Sexbobomb?   :confused:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Hot Stuff x

Quotecmmayo - 8/29/2011  2:07 PM

Those weren't important documents, that was your FAX!   It must have gotten damaged in the mail...
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Bob Cordell

Yeah, thats the Geek Critique cigar for review....

Remember when you said ok????

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Brlesq

QuoteBob Cordell - 8/29/2011  9:40 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:  Corey was drinking again when he said "OK".
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Romeo

Way to go Bob!!!!! :dancing:
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

87North

QuoteBrlesq - 9/2/2011  5:44 PM

QuoteBob Cordell - 8/29/2011  9:40 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:  Corey was drinking again when he said "OK".

Again, or just some more?   :confused:   :lmao:

Juicestain

Ken Kelley

Now hold off on your Corey-baiting for awhile, guys! He's understandably distracted by his imminent self-inflicted cigar abstinence episode so it's entirely normal for him to be a little on the goosey side. This calls for us to show an extra measure of consideration and commiseration. And since he's taking his folks along and meeting his prospective in-laws I'll wager cigars isn't the only thing he won't be, let's say, indulging in, for the foreseeable future.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

87North

QuoteAlphairon - 9/3/2011  7:19 PM

Now hold off on your Corey-baiting for awhile, guys! He's understandably distracted by his imminent self-inflicted cigar abstinence episode so it's entirely normal for him to be a little on the goosey side. This calls for us to show an extra measure of consideration and commiseration. And since he's taking his folks along and meeting his prospective in-laws I'll wager cigars isn't the only thing he won't be, let's say, indulging in, for the foreseeable future.

And all of that with an impending marriage hanging over his head... :-0  :cry:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.