December's Geek Critique

Started by Shukpaw, 10/11/2011 07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

For the December Critique we will be critiquing the Lou Rodriguez Edicion Premier Churchill.  http://www.lercigars.com/

I would like to start buy thanking Lou Rodriguez Cigars Marketing Director Justin Andrews for providing the cigars for this critique.  I got a chance to meet Justin at the Seattle Cigar Expo.  I told him about our site and the Geek Critiques.  He let me pick one of their cigars for the December critique.  You guys know me, I went with the maduro.

I was looking through who has done critiques so far this year.  There are a number of members who have done 3, 4, or 5 critiques while some of the members who are regular contributors to the site and a couple of the larger contributors to our review section have not done even one.  So I only asked members who have not done a critique yet this year.

So, gitfiddl, mountedshriner, mb2456, voexum, and juicestain please confirm you willingness to do this critique and I will get the cigar out to you.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

nwb

Nice set of reviewers - looking forward to them!
Chief of Shaft

mb2456

You got my address.  Looking forward to this one.  
Thanks for the opportunity...
Mike

Juicestain

Count me in! Thanks for having me, cannot wait :bigthumbs:

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ntanner

good list of reviewers, looking forward to this reveiw.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mountedshriner

I am in Neil!! Thanks buddy and looking forward to this cigar. :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Voexum

Awesome I am looking forward to doing another Geek Critique!

Definitely count me in!

:smoker:
Christopher "Voexum"
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Voexum

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." - The Doctor

DonM

Looks like we have some great reviews coming!

"The Curmudgeon"

87North

This really is shaping up to be a good review...
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Shukpaw

Well mb2456 got picked up as an alternate for the November critique so he has stepped aside to let someones else in on this one.  So I am asking dwig if he wants to take the last spot.

dwig

QuoteShukpaw - 10/13/2011  7:00 PM

Well mb2456 got picked up as an alternate for the November critique so he has stepped aside to let someones else in on this one.  So I am asking dwig if he wants to take the last spot.

Gladly!
Thanks for the invite Neil.
Looking forward to this.

:biggrin:
I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Shukpaw

The circle is complete.  Thanks guys.  Happy critiquing.

Shukpaw

All the packages are out.  You should have them early next week.  Funny, as I was dropping them off I think I heard some ticking...

NES Tek

QuoteShukpaw - 10/14/2011  4:49 PM

All the packages are out.  You should have them early next week.  Funny, as I was dropping them off I think I heard some ticking...

:-0
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

87North

QuoteShukpaw - 10/14/2011  6:49 PM

It's madness I tells ya! Madness!!   :-0  :-0
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

gitfiddl

QuoteShukpaw - 10/14/2011  7:49 PM

Yeah, about that ticking.  Diana and I say "Thank you!"  Your bomb managed to put out a major oil rig fire...

:shades:

Juicestain

Got my Lou Rodriguez yesterday and some tasty tag-alongs! Big thanks Neil!

Juicestain

Where would I find the review form for this? When do I need to have it submitted?

junglepete

QuoteJuicestain - 11/7/2011  10:24 PM

Where would I find the review form for this? When do I need to have it submitted?

This review will be due by November 25th. I'll ask Paul to post a link for your access.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

NES Tek

Nice group of reviewers!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Juicestain

Quotejunglepete - 11/7/2011  7:45 PM
This review will be due by November 25th. I'll ask Paul to post a link for your access.

Thanks!

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Juicestain

That link does the trick.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.