NHL Stanley Cup Round 3: Update ASAP

Started by horrido, 04/27/2012 06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrido

Ok, guys round 2 starts tonight so here is the line ups remember the guys from the first round are now into round 2. Each match up is best out of 7 so please make your picks who will be the winner and in how many games will they win. Get the entries asap.

LA Kings Vs St Louis

Nashville Vs Phoenix

Washington Vs NY Rangers

New Jersey Vs Philly  

Good Luck
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

cigarzinn

Kings in 6
Phoenix in 7
Rangers in 7
Philly in 5

Brlesq

Where did you post the standings from Round 1, Mark?   :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

zac

STL in 5
Nashville in 6
New York in 7
New Jersey in 6

horrido

QuoteBrlesq - 4/27/2012  8:11 AM

Where did you post the standings from Round 1, Mark?   :confused:

Will do it tonight at work right now.
-- Cuban saying

Gregg22

St. Louis in 5
Nashville in 6
New York in 5
Philly in 6

I shouldn't even be allowed to continue after that last round!

lubrix

St.Louis in 5
Nashville in 6
New York in 6
Philly in 6
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Kckodiak

St Louis in 6
Phoenix in 6
NY in 6
Philly in 7
"Happiness?  A good Cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; depends on how much happiness you can handle" George Burns

Hot Tub Cigar Guy
Keith in CT

Brlesq

St.Louis in 6
Nashville in 7
New York in 5
Philly in 5
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nadroj

Kings in 6
Nashville in 7
New York in 5
Philly in 5

Hot Stuff x

St Louis  4-3

Phoenix 4-2

NY Rangers 4-1

Philly 4-3
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Shukpaw

I think the games have started but I have not look at the score of any of them.

Philly 4-2
Kings 4-2
Ranger 4-2
Nashville 4-2
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Sublime13

One game yesterday, Phoenix beat Nashville but I'm still going with Nashville in Seven. Capitals in six, Kings in six, Flyers in five.

junglepete

LA - 6
Phoenix -6
Rangers - 6
Devils - 6
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

1sgjeffward

St Louis 6
Nashville 6
NY Rangers 6
Philly 7
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

horrido

Ok, guys a little late sorry had to do a quick trip to the states and just got back today so here goes the standing after the first round so here it goes.

1st is JunglePete

Tied in second place are:

2nd Lubrix
2nd Cmmayo

3rd Hot Stuff X
4th Shukpaw
5th Nadroj
6th Zac
7th Brlesq
8th Gregg22

Unfortunately KcKodiak you did not state in how many games the teams will win and I do need that to breaks ties etc. So please for round 2 state the winning teams and how many games they will win.

Again the amount of wins each team is the basis for breaking tie even if your team wins but say you guessed 4 to 3 and the team won 4 to 2 that would count as a missed by 1 and this  very important in your standings. All is in an Ecell spreadsheet if any one wants a look.

Good luck in Round 2 All.
-- Cuban saying

cmmayo

I know I'm late, but I promise I haven't checked any scores. As a matter of fact, after being out all day and night, I'm watching the Texas Rangers game I taped earlier this evening, so I've been avoiding any sports-related info that would spoil my enjoyment of the game...

Either way, I'll let the contest sponsor rule whether or not to take my entry...

St.Louis in 7
Nashville in 6
New York in 5
Philly in 7
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

horrido

Not a problem Corey I usually give a break of a couple of games since anyone could be travelling or unable to get to a computer in time. Your still in. Good Luck.
-- Cuban saying

junglepete

Hey Mark, how are we all doing with this hockey business? :)

Never mind...I just checked and saw there is still the Rangers/Capitals still battling it out. Hopefully it will be over tonight  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

horrido

Quotejunglepete - 5/9/2012  6:44 PM

Hey Mark, how are we all doing with this hockey business? :)

Never mind...I just checked and saw there is still the Rangers/Capitals still battling it out. Hopefully it will be over tonight  :biggrin:

Just waiting for the game tonight to be done maybe? Goooo Rannnggggerrrs I hate Washington!

Unreal short handed goal in first 1.5 min by that Russian. Wash 1 - 0 1st period.
-- Cuban saying

Brlesq

I don't watch hockey.  Is this over and did anybody win yet?   :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

BXgreenhorn

Let's go New Jersey Devils!!!!

Kckodiak

"Happiness?  A good Cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; depends on how much happiness you can handle" George Burns

Hot Tub Cigar Guy
Keith in CT

Kckodiak

Hot Tub Cigar Guy
Keith in CT

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.