The Southern Gentleman Surprise...

Started by gitfiddl, 05/10/2012 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Wes (87North) threw in a couple (actually eight!) extra tag-along sticks into the Mystery Pass for me.  Five Dominican Estates robustos (damn fine everyday smokes), a Partagas Black tubo, a Sancho Panza, and an ERDM.  Thanks, Wes!  Grits is on me if'n you ever mosey out my way!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Kckodiak

"Happiness?  A good Cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; depends on how much happiness you can handle" George Burns

Hot Tub Cigar Guy
Keith in CT

Brentcally

-Brent-

-Don't go away mad, just go away.

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Smitty89

"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
Ben Hogan

uplander12ga

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

vw77guy

Shukpaw

:shades:   Nice.  I think the top three were supposed to stay in the pass.  :biggrin:
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

wlfwalleye

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

87North

QuoteBrlesq - 5/11/2012  6:35 AM

87North is a class act!     :thumbsup:

:mad:  I told you not to be spreadin' that around  :notamused:

Glad you got them Dave, and I hope you enjoy 'em.  I'll be takin you up on them grits ifn I'm ever out that way... well grits or barbecue.  Y'all eat a little more hog out yonder than we do in these parts, but I was never one to turn up my nose...   :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Robert LG

Rob

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.