Liga Privada No. 9 5ers For Sale

Started by SenorPablo, 05/21/2012 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

It's been awhile since I've put anything up for sale, but those of you that have been around awhile, know I tend to do this when I come across sticks that are rarer and decent priced.  Anyway, I have a buddy who is making room and needs to move some:

Liga Privada No. 9 Corona Dobles 5ers - $55 Shipped :drool:
Shipping is for CONUS.  Let's talk if you're outside that.
There are 4 of these available.

Payment is only via Money Order.  Sorry no PayPal as I still hold a grudge against them from past experiences. :angry:

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

herfdude

"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

toby2

SenorPablo

PMs replied to.  At this point there are still 2 5ers available.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

Oops.  Update again.  1 5er left.

-Paul

gitfiddl

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/21/2012  7:38 PM

Oops.  Update again.  1 5er left.

-Paul

PM sent.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

SenorPablo

Ok.  These are all done folks.  Thanks for the interest.  I'll have a few other different 5ers coming out as well so stay tuned.

-Paul

Herfin' Chef

I just saw the thread....how 'bout a trade!....75 bucks?.....does your buddy need another right arm?  (I'm a lefty).....oh crap....missed it,... %$#@!
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

1sgjeffward

QuoteHerfin' Chef - 5/21/2012  10:12 PM

I just saw the thread....how 'bout a trade!....75 bucks?.....does your buddy need another right arm?  (I'm a lefty).....oh crap....missed it,... %$#@!

:word:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

nkowal

QuoteHerfin' Chef - 5/22/2012  12:12 AM

Not as good of a price, but CI had some available the other day.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.