kick in the guts

Started by sjn1117, 06/22/2012 09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjn1117

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'kick in the guts'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

sjn1117

passin around the strongest of the strong. anybody interested join in.

sjn1117

come on geeks i know theres got to be a few out there wanting to pass some stout sticks

gitfiddl

Quotesjn1117 - 6/30/2012  3:04 PM

come on geeks i know theres got to be a few out there wanting to pass some stout sticks

I'm interested.  Anyone else want to play?
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Brentcally

I have some interest in this. If you can gather enough Geeks
-Brent-

-Don't go away mad, just go away.

junglepete

:biggrin: Maybe if you called it kick in the nuts it would attract more attention...gutter talk usually has them crawling outta the wood here.

Anyhoo...have a great pass! Enjoy!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

sjn1117

still trying to gather some geeks for this one. come on yall lets pass some stogies!

vw77guy

I'd be in, but put me towards the bottom of the list.  I'll be out of town Aug 1-6 so I won't be able to send/recieve.  Sounds like fun if you'll have me.

jharrisx5

What the hell...I likes me a good strong cigar...
Puff Puff Give....

gitfiddl

Quotejharrisx5 - 7/9/2012  2:39 AM

What the hell...I likes me a good strong cigar...

What he said...  I'm in!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

sjn1117

got a couple more seats to fill

gitfiddl

So what do you think is stronger:  A Swisher Sweet Perfecto or a Garcia Vega English Corona?  :confused:

sjn1117

im partial to hav a tampa woodtips myself...or maybe a nice dutch treat

socialcigarnut

I am in, just need to be towards the end since I have some work travel coming up
Smokin' Logan

Blog: http://cigarfederation.com/
Google+: http://bit.ly/GooglePlusLL

Y'all is singular. All y'all is plural. All y'all's is plural possessive. Kinky Friedman "Governor of the Heart of Texas"

Brentcally

I'm in! Thanks for having me!
-Brent-

-Don't go away mad, just go away.

nirab

Thanks for the invite, but I will have to sit this one out. I only have one cigar in my arsenal that fits the bill, and I am still working my way up to stronger sticks. Keep me in mind for the next one though! Have fun with this one BOTL's!  :bigthumbs:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

toby2

the only smoke that did me in was a LFD DL 700 but i was drinking scotch and smoking that thing after a salmon dinner. big mistake. i can't think of any other time. i smoke all day though.

can y'all name off some bad boys?

sjn1117

just off the top of my head several LFDs, camachos, JDNs, 601, patel has a few, tatuaje, CAO, ortsac, don pepin garcia, theres a lot im not thinking of right off hand, even the infamous ghurka has a few stout ones....if you think its potent its fair game

toby2

ok. I have most of those. sounds like fun. I held off as I wasn't sure and didn't want to wimp out with my puts. I'm in. 

sjn1117

cool...its gonna be fun

CrazyK

I'll join if you'll have me!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

kcramer

I'll play if you'll have me.

sjn1117

ok geeks seats are full. everybody thats in please check the pass order and make sure youre ok with where you sit and let me know if adjustments need to be made. i think this is gonna be fun and looks like we are spread out well over the continent so im ready to get rolling. im completely open to any suggestions, critiques, and opinions so feel free to speak your mind.

sjn1117

ok yall, my puts are listed. still waiting to hear from a few of you to confirm that youre ready to go. let me know something soon cause im ready to go and i dont want to bump anybody. hope this is fun.
stephen

jharrisx5

some good starter sticks!  I'll be keeping an eye on a couple of those!!  Ya got me drooling!
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.