C A Oh No!

Started by Shukpaw, 09/22/2012 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

I am in a couple passes right now so when I pulled a pass sized box out of the mail I didn't think anything of it.  Then I noticed it was from Texas.  I didn't think any of the passes were coming from Texas to me, but I don't memorize these things so, oh well.  When I opened it up, BOOM.  Those metal canisters create shrapnel.

When Stephen (sjn1117) mentioned he had picked up one of these, I PMed him and asked where he got them and if he knew if they still had any more.  He said he would look into it, and this is the response he gives me.  To attack me without provocation.

I am really looking forward to trying these.  The shop near me didn't get these and I never saw a place to buy them.  It really turned out to be an C A Oh Yah.

Note:  The tins are cool.  With two of them, I can see any two letters of the CAO at a time.  If anyone has another tin they would like to part with I would be interested.  Or, if if anyone knows of another shop like Stephen found that still has them, please let me know.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

toby2

too cool. it tried to get some when they came out and couldn't find any either.

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

metalhead y cigarguy

Very cool bomb. Enjoy the sticks Neil.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

PETE314

awesome....I wanted to get some of those...and none of the B&M's around me had any....NICE Bombing!!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Voexum

Very nice bombing sjn1117!
Cool looking tins too
:bigthumbs:
Christopher "Voexum"
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Voexum

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." - The Doctor

sjn1117

hey enjoy those neil. i havent burned one yet myself but they do have a nice aroma at the foot. maybe more will turn up!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Jackal

Way cool.  Too late to vote, but I am sure that you will have fun smoking them.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

87North

Very cool...  :dancing:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

vw77guy

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

CrazyK

Wow! Very nice!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Shukpaw

Stephen (sjn1117) sent me an additional tin so that I now have three.  He recently placed an order from me and a higher end thank you is in it.  In spite of that, he should still probably keep watching his back for a little while.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

1sgjeffward

QuoteShukpaw - 10/5/2012  1:56 AM

Stephen (sjn1117) sent me an additional tin so that I now have three.  He recently placed an order from me and a higher end thank you is in it.  In spite of that, he should still probably keep watching his back for a little while.

Think he has it in for you with this campaign of unprovoked attack's  :uzi:  :hypno:  :beatup:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Hapcigar

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

sjn1117

nice guys make easy targets neil!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.