Tons for Sale

Started by nwb, 11/11/2012 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

I've attached a list of cigars that I'm looking to clear out - it includes a bunch of hard-to-find and boutique stuff.  These are all cigars I enjoy, but they are either too large or I just don't find myself reaching for them anymore.

The prices are best guestimates in a lot of cases and firm in others - if you think they are high, let me know and we can work out a deal.  Regardless, I'll give preference to larger orders first.  These prices do not include shipping costs.  Payment can be made via Paypal (gift option or you cover fees).

Shoot me a PM with any interest or questions.
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

Alright folks, I've received a lot of responses so far. I will go through them tomorrow, respond to everyone, and update the list. Sorry for the delay.
Chief of Shaft

mpurtle01

2nd PM sent, thanks brother!

nwb

Everyone has received a response via PM.  I updated the spreadsheet in the original post - there is still a lot of stuff left, including Fuentes, Padron, Crowned Heads, Rodrigos, etc.

I'm waiting on responses, so some cigars might come available again.  Keep looking over the course of the next few days, and I'll try to keep the spreadsheet updated.

Oh, and the Feral Flying Pigs have been spoken for 5 times over.... :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Chief of Shaft

nwb

:bump: for the evening crowd.
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

You guys missed out on the Padilla 1932 Oscuros, I'm happy to say. Soon they will have a new home. Thanks, Nathan!

:dancing:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Updated the list in the original post.  To give you guys an idea, some of the cigars that are still available:

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work Of Art
Drew Estate Undercrown Robusto
La Flor Dominicana Limitado IV
Padron No. 4000 Maduro
Rodrigo Belicoso & Boutique Blends
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles

Also, although I prefer Paypal, I will consider a check or money order if you are an established member on the site.

Thanks for everyone who has already made a purchase!
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Updated the list in the original post.
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

Nathan the Neighborhood Pusher!  :biggrin:

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

QuoteAlphairon - 11/13/2012  4:04 PM
Nathan the Neighborhood Pusher!  :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Just doing my part to enable you guys.

Actually, I did a gut check this past weekend and really looked at my entire stock.  I came to the realization that I wouldn't smoke a lot of what I have, so I'd rather them go to people that will enjoy them.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

First set of packages scheduled to go out tonight.  I've updated the list in the original post - still have some Undercrowns, Tatuajes, Padron, etc left.

If someone is interested in the whole lot, I'll do $450/shipped.  That is 130 cigars, which brings it below $3.50/cigar.

I'd like to get these out of the humi, so I'll consider any reasonable offers.
Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

Quotenwb - 11/14/2012  2:05 PM

First set of packages scheduled to go out tonight.  I've updated the list in the original post - still have some Undercrowns, Tatuajes, Padron, etc left.

If someone is interested in the whole lot, I'll do $450/shipped.  That is 130 cigars, which brings it below $3.50/cigar.

10 dollars.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 11/14/2012  2:33 PM

10 dollars.

I added the word reasonable for people like you, Rich. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

Quotenwb - 11/14/2012  2:48 PM

Quotelowpro75 - 11/14/2012  2:33 PM

10 dollars.

I added the word reasonable for people like you, Rich. :biggrin:

I thought you meant reasonable to me and I was thinking that 10 dollars seems very reasonable to me. :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 11/14/2012  3:44 PM
I thought you meant reasonable to me and I was thinking that 10 dollars seems very reasonable to me. :biggrin:

Replace "10 dollars" with "2 minutes", and we have Rich's excuse with his wife....

Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

Quotenwb - 11/14/2012  4:13 PM

Quotelowpro75 - 11/14/2012  3:44 PM

Replace "10 dollars" with "2 minutes", and we have Rich's excuse with his wife....

She'd be pretty impressed if it lasted that long.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Fuentes are gone.  Updated the list in the original post.

Since I am now competing with lubrix, starting today, if you make a purchase over $100, I'll knock off 10% and throw in free shipping.

Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 11/15/2012  8:58 AM

Fuentes are gone.  Updated the list in the original post.

Since I am now competing with lubrix, starting today, if you make a purchase over $100, I'll knock off 10% and throw in free shipping.

You would have to throw in a deal like that just to be able to compete with the cigars that Lubrix is selling.  ;-)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Had someone pick up a large portion of what was left, so I updated the list in the original post.  There are still some good cigars left, like Padron Maduros and LFD Limitado IVs.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Anyone interested in the rest of it for $250 shipped?  Lots of great cigars left, and that price would make it ~$4 per cigar.
Chief of Shaft

dio

250 bucks for only 62 sticks?

Any rational ppl would pass on your offer when they can get 165 sticks for less then 60 bucks.

Quotenwb - 11/16/2012  8:14 PM

Anyone interested in the rest of it for $250 shipped?  Lots of great cigars left, and that price would make it ~$4 per cigar.

blue heron

My shipment arrived today, packed well, and all safe and sound.

Thanks, Nathan!

nwb

I know. How can I compete? Lubrix is going to put me out of business...

Quotedio - 11/16/2012  9:30 PM

250 bucks for only 62 sticks?

Any rational ppl would pass on your offer when they can get 165 sticks for less then 60 bucks.

Quotenwb - 11/16/2012  8:14 PM

Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.