My First Cigar Sale

Started by CrazyK, 11/29/2012 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyK

Hello Geeks! I have decided to sell off a selection of my cigars to make some room in the humidor. I created a second virtual humidor, called For Sale Humidor, that lists the first selection of on sale cigars. The prices are not cast in stone, any reasonable offers will be considered. There are some very good sticks in there, some that would be good for anyone starting a collection, and then some yardgars. Most have a purchase date, but anything that does not was purchased before 2010.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=CrazyK

Since I am in Canada, I cannot offer free shipping to those of you across the border, but we can surely work out a deal!

Happy buying!

Karl
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Jackal

The link is taking me to your All humidors list.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

CrazyK

Sorry, forgot to hide my main humidor... Ok should work now!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

lowpro75

These Canadian prices are crazy high!! :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

CrazyK

Here is a list of the cigars for sale. Seems there might be some difficulties with my Online Humidor...
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

Quotelowpro75 - 11/29/2012  12:50 PM

These Canadian prices are crazy high!! :biggrin:

:lmao: Tell me about it! Reasonable offers will be considered!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Brlesq

Some nice high-end sticks in there!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

mike46

You mention .... "Since I am in Canada, I cannot offer free shipping to those of you across the border, but we can surely work out a deal!"

Does this mean that shipping to Canada is at no cost?  PM sent asking the same question.

CrazyK

For Canadian orders, I'll throw in shipping on orders of 100$ or more!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

:bump: for the evening crowd.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Longhorn

CrazyK

CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Ken Kelley

So how many beaver pelts does it cost to ship cigars from Canada to the US? The last couple times I've sent cigars up that way it didn't cost all that much at all. I was kinda surprised.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lowpro75

QuoteAlphairon - 11/30/2012  12:37 PM

So how many beaver pelts does it cost to ship cigars from Canada to the US? The last couple times I've sent cigars up that way it didn't cost all that much at all. I was kinda surprised.

Depends.  Are you shipping it by dog sled or beer truck?
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

CrazyK

It runs usually around $7-8 for up to 5 cigars, but gets ridiculous when shipping bigger packages. One pass that I had to send back across the border cost me over $30!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

The sale is going well. I've updated my humidor. Don't miss out on some of these great cigars!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

Still some good cigars left for sale! Don't miss out.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

mike46

Karl is sending me a nice little order of 35 sticks this week, and for those of us north of the border, Kark's prices are great.  Go into any cigar store up here and multiply those single prices by 5 or 6 times per stick for sure, that's what we'd pay and I'm not exaggerating a bit.  Anyways, looking forward to it, opening the box will be like Christmas morning when I was ten years old ..... ha!!

:cool: :party:

87North

Quotelowpro75 - 11/30/2012  12:53 PM
Depends.  Are you shipping it by dog sled or beer truck?

Zamboni
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

CrazyK

Quotemike46 - 12/2/2012  3:28 PM

Karl is sending me a nice little order of 35 sticks this week, and for those of us north of the border, Kark's prices are great.  Go into any cigar store up here and multiply those single prices by 5 or 6 times per stick for sure, that's what we'd pay and I'm not exaggerating a bit.  Anyways, looking forward to it, opening the box will be like Christmas morning when I was ten years old ..... ha!!

:cool: :party:

Thanks Mike! Your box went out this morning, all 2 Lbs of it!

Still some pretty decent sticks to sell. All reasonable offers will be considered!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

I just added a couple more AF's and CAO Lx2's to the list if anyone is interested!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Longhorn

Great transaction with Karl - sticks arrived today and were in perfect condition.  There were a couple of "unknown" travelers in the box.  They will be forced to live in my humidor with their little friends until I set fire to them!  Thanks, Karl - nice transaction!

mike46

Received my smokes today from Karl, across Canada in 4 days with Canada Post, I was surprised at the speed.  Looks like some extras snuck their way in there, maybe the weather in Montreal isn't to their liking  :biggrin:  Anyways, first time for me for Carlos Torano, Gurkha, Padilla, and Don Pepin Garcia, plus some Gran Habanos which I have just sampled once before.  Gonna be a nice December, thanks Karl and a Merry Christmas to you.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.