Wlfwalleye WMD

Started by Brlesq, 12/21/2012 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

When I arrived home last night after a bad day at the office, there was package from my good friend Kyle (wlfwalleye) waiting for me. He had offered to sell me some cigars a while back, but life caught up with both of us and the deal wasn't urgent (Kyle's aging vaults work just as well as mine, so who cares where the cigars reside.)  So I just figured that he had sent the cigars my way.

Boy was I wrong!  Kyle decided to drop a Weapon of Mass Destruction bomb upon my home, and during the holidays no less!   The package exploded with such force that my plastic Santa's Sleigh lawn ornament shot up 100 feet in the air like a metoer with sparks flying out behind it, and little kids in the neighborhood just gawked and pointed and cheered because they thought that Santa had come early!  
 Santas Sled

Well, Santa did come early, at least for me.  Kyle sent me a gift that will certainly be my favorite one of this year!  (Shhh . . .don't tell my wife that. ;-) )   In the box alongside a note of Christmas greetings was a box of cool long-stick matches, some delicious licorice (that we had been talking about earlier this year), four (6) LGD Small Batch #4 (four of them are the Oscuro) and a sealed 2009 box of Padron Family Reserve No. 45 Maduros!! :dancing:

What an unbelievably generous Christmas gift, Kyle!  I don't know how to thank you enough for this.  You made a bad day turn great and really brightened up my Christmas.  You are a BOTL in the true sense of the word!  
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

Incredibly awesome of him!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Beegerply

:-0  :-0  now that's sweet
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Smurf

:bigthumbs:   WOW some awesome smokes there!
orbis non sufficit

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

akira

Wow!  Incredible sticks there!  I need to show my wife this thread so she knows what to get for me.   :biggrin:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

CrazyK

Incredible!! What a great gift!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

toby2

whodeeni

Bruce, you must have been a good boy!
Awesome Bomb Kyle!
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

MT21

Absolutely awesome!
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Robert LG

Kyle is an excellent BOTL!!  Enjoy Bruce!
Rob

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

87North

QuoteAlphairon - 12/21/2012  4:44 PM

Shee-ye-utt!

You Said it.   :-0  :-0
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

PETE314

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN!!!!!

:bigthumbs:  

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Longhorn

Wow!  That is a really nice gift... Says a lot about both of you!

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Hapcigar

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

BXgreenhorn

Very generous gift :-0

wescat

Over the top. Kudos to Kyle.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

MT21

QuotePETE314 - 12/21/2012  5:25 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN!!!!!

:bigthumbs:  

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.