Smell Good Pass

Started by bmac7754, 01/19/2013 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Smell Good Pass'.  Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

I would like to start a cigar pass consisting of flavored or infused cigars.  This is the pass that just fills your room of awesomeness when you open the pass.  

I'g going to start it off with 10 cigars and would like to get 10-15 participants.  Please have a status of regular or above.  I am in the middle of a couple passes right now so I will start this around the first week of February.  I'm thinking closing the registration on 02/08/13 and shipping out on 02/11/13, unless it fills fast I will ship ASAP. This is a public sign up, just hit the request to join.

I am going to put $2-12 for pricing, but I'm not sticking prices and making you stick to them with your takes and puts.  I want everyone to have fun and use good judgement when doing so.  

All I ask is please dont stick anybody with flavored swisher sweets or junk like that.

Any questions please PM me with them.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Otter

This is a good idea... it'll be fun!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

ntanner

Thanx for the invite Brian, i like the idea, looking forward to it.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

1sgjeffward

Like the idea just not sure I can play. About the ONLY thing I have that fits the bill is some coffee infused mostly DE as I got rid of all the ACID and the like I had long ago since infused are just not me :-(
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

bmac7754

Quotentanner - 1/20/2013  1:58 PM  Thanx for the invite Brian, i like the idea, looking forward to it.

Cool Neal

BXgreenhorn

thanks for the invite Brian  unfortunately  I can't participate  right now but I'll catch your next one.

bmac7754

Thanks for joing Dave

Rebecca Silverwolf

I'll play. Thanks for the invite.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Jackal

Thanks for the invite.  I'm in.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

bmac7754

Thank you Rebecca and Jason for playing

cibolodave

looking forward to it

nirab

Brian, thanks for the invite, but gonna have to sit this one out. Other than an occasional RP Java Mint/Latte, I am not a big fan of infused sticks...at least not yet. I have had a couple that were ok, like the CAO Moontrance, but some tasted like I was smoking incense.  :biggrin:  :-0
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 1/21/2013  3:11 PM  Brian, thanks for the invite, but gonna have to sit this one out. Other than an occasional RP Java Mint/Latte, I am not a big fan of infused sticks...at least not yet. I have had a couple that were ok, like the CAO Moontrance, but some tasted like I was smoking incense.  :biggrin:  :-0

No problem Brian.  I agree flavored smokes are not for everyone, but are addicting if you choose to like them.

bmac7754

Welcome aboard Billy, thanks for joining

bmac7754

We currently have 6 players, plenty of room for others if you want in.  Going to start in about a week.  If not , us 6 will have all the fun without you.

bmac7754

I have updated the starting group of cigars.  I also will be ending registration this Saturday Feb 2nd, so I can ship out on Monday Feb. 4th.

I will then update the passing order. 

Still Room for more if you want to join.  

keilyoder

Thanks for the invite... I'm in! :dancing:

bmac7754

Quotekeilyoder - 1/28/2013  9:24 PM  Thanks for the invite... I'm in! :dancing:

Welcome aboard Keil

BigTA

Thanks for the invite Brian, I have to pass on this one simply because I just dont have the time right now.
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

bmac7754

Ok last chance if you want in.  Packing up this weekend and shipping out on Monday.  PM me if you would like in

bmac7754

The pass has begun, Dropping off at the Post Office on Monday.  Going out to CA to Rebecca first and then work its way back to me.  Thanks Everyone

ntanner

Looking forward to it.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Otter

Excellent, here we go!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

bmac7754

QuoteOtter - 2/5/2013  6:40 PM  Excellent, here we go!

Looks like Rebecca should receive it tomorrow.  Any questions guys please dont hesitate to ask me.  I'll try my best, this is my first attempt at being moderator.  On the other hand we have some real vets in here as well and am sure they would have answers as well (ie, Jason, Rebecca, and Neil)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.