June's Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 04/24/2013 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

And here is another Geek Critique. This one is generously sponsored by cigarstix(Brad) & sjn1117 (Stephen).

The Cigar: Jameson Santos de Miami

The Reviewers: To be announced shortly

Please read the following link before you accept to review this cigar:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=42

Please confirm your acceptance in this thread and once again when you receive your cigar.

Due Date: May 25th

Another big thanks goes out to cigarstix (Brad) www.cigarstix.com & sjn1117 (Stephen). Thanks guys!!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nirab

Brad and Stephen...two top notch geeks!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

jharrisx5

This is a great cigar...in my opinion, of course!  I've had several, and enjoyed each and every one!

Can't wait to see your reviews!
Puff Puff Give....

nwb

This is a really good smoke.  Looking forward to the reviews.
Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

ok guys i have four confirmed reviewers and one more hopefully today. as it stands now :
akira
nirab
1sgjeffward
pete314
i will be sending these out by the end of the week and really look forward to hearing what you fellas think. a very special thanks to brad with cigarstix for providing the cigars for review.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

akira

Thanks!  Looking forward to trying this one.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nirab

Thanks for the invite Stephen!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

PETE314

Thanks for the invite.....I am really looking forward to this one!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

sjn1117

Vroomp

I will happily accept this offer!!!!:biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

alrighty then we have five reviewers now.
akira
nirab
pete314
1sgtjeffward
vroomp
i will have these out to you guys by friday of this week and look forward to hearing your opinions.
i will pm each of you with a tracking number when i mail them out.
i believe all of you have done a geek critique before and know how it works but if you have a question let me know.
thanks guys and i hope you enjoy. again special thanks to cigarstix for providing the goods! cheers!

sjn1117

ok fellows the sticks went out friday. i will pm each of you a tracking number. hope you enjoy.

Vroomp

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

nirab

Thanks again Stephen, and thanks to Brad from cigarstix as well. If any of y'all have not bought from Brad...what'cha waiting for?! He has top quality, boutique sticks, great service AND, a geek discount. Give him a shot, I guarantee you will be one, happy geek!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sjn1117

guys i left out one small but important detail, the name of the cigar and size. it is a jameson santos de miami haven. oops! :hitme:

Vroomp

Cigar received today and resting comfortably. Thanks for the hitchhikers Stephen!  You know I love those Cabaiguans!!!! :dancing:

1sgjeffward

Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

akira

Received mine as well.  A little rest and it will be sacrificed in the name of the Geek Critique.

Thanks for the bonus sticks as well!   :biggrin:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

sjn1117

1sgjeffward

Quotesjn1117 - 4/30/2013  11:27 AM

good news guys! hope you enjoy!

You even did a good job of remembering what everyone likes with the hitchhikers! I'm impressed and will enjoy the Quesada as well kind sir :thumbsup:
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

sjn1117

dont tell my wife! she says i cant remember what day of the week it is!

1sgjeffward

Quotesjn1117 - 4/30/2013  11:41 AM

dont tell my wife! she says i cant remember what day of the week it is!

Ya but who cares what day of the week it is compared to a good cigar :lmao:
Jeff

? André Gide

nirab

Got mine last night, thanks Stephen!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Vroomp

Quote1sgjeffward - 4/30/2013  1:47 PM  
Quotesjn1117 - 4/30/2013  11:41 AM  dont tell my wife! she says i cant remember what day of the week it is!
Ya but who cares what day of the week it is compared to a good cigar :lmao:

:word:  

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.