What the HELL...MAUTRAK

Started by kxthor911, 05/04/2013 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Well certainly did not know what else to write for a title...I will put it like this. I have never even introduced myself to the guy, Jeremy WOW. Not only did he seem to be able to pick out some great smokes that I have been wanting to try he sent a Humidor as well? Really? He did not make my day or week he made my month. Work has really been killing me too. You guys that are doing this, it might be months from now but your gonna get something back for yourself. Thanks.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

kxthor911

Sorry I know the pics are not the best yet. I am working on that though.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

lolipop

Awesome BOMB. Nice going Mautrak.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Brlesq

Very generous, Jeremy!   :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

c.petree.1

Ntxsage

Tried to J tell not to hurt 'em.... don't think  he  listened. AWESOME Jeremy!!!!
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

kxthor911

I should have put this in the first post but just now was thinking of it. I have really been wanting to try the MUWAT and EP Carrillo sticks so very nice hit on those...THANKS.

bmac7754

Damn that's s nice hit with awesome cigars. Enjoy them.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Longhorn

Very generous bombs, indeed! Well done, Jeremy!

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Mautrak

One of things about this board is the people on it and the comraderie that exists.  It is an absolute hoot sending out bombs like this.  It's great to get them.  It may be greater to send them out and watch them land.

Enjoy!

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

mom_0f_4

aww that was super nice!

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Mojo66

Truly a gentleman of the leaf, and a nuclear bomber as well.
Very well done indeed
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

A top notch move by a top notch geek...well done Jeremy!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

biggsy16

Very generous and great reaction,well played.
 Cheers,Rich
Never done being a Dad

BXgreenhorn

nwb

Chief of Shaft

mom_0f_4

Jay Are

Holy smokes that IS beyond super nice!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.