akira's Coordinated Carnage

Started by Shukpaw, 05/18/2013 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

Another solid hit.  I am looking forward to getting to try the Papas Fritas.  The others I am looking forward to enjoying again.  Thanks.

Jose L. Piedra Cazadore (ISOM)
Joya de Nicaragua AntaƱo 1970
Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo El Martillo
Cohiba (ISOM) Maduro 5 Genios
Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie Papas Fritas
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Vroomp

Very nice indeed!:bigthumbs:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nirab

Mike knows how to treat a geek!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.