primewholesale.com ??

Started by jdwaynes1980, 06/20/2013 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdwaynes1980

Has anyone every ordered anything from primewholesale.com?

I ran across this site earlier, and they had a box of 25 Liga Undercrown Corona Vivas for just $98.98 + $20 shipping.

That seems to be like $50-60 cheaper than most places.

Was wondering if this place was legit or not.
Roll Tide!

jdwaynes1980

Was just looking at other boxes of cigars they have, and they have some that are almost half the price of other online retailers.

Famous sells the Oliva Cain F 550 Cigars box of 24 for $145.99, and on the wholesale site that box is $87.11.

Seems too good to be true.
Roll Tide!

CrazyK

Wow that is ridiculously low!! Are they actually in stock?
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

jdwaynes1980

Seems like they are in stock to me. I went all the way to checkout, and never tried to stop me. I didn't place an order though.

Not yet anyways, lol.
Roll Tide!

CrazyK

Holy smokes that place has some really amazing deals... What the heck is the catch??? Like you said, seems too good to be true!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

jdwaynes1980

Yea I'm looking over their stuff, and really surprised. Someone needs to take the bait, and make an order, lol.
Roll Tide!

jdwaynes1980

They also offer $1 shipping on order of $500 or more...
Roll Tide!

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

CrazyK

I'll split a box of the Corona Viva with you!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Brlesq

Maybe its only a wholesaler?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

CrazyK

It says B2B only... I think you need to be, or have, a business in order to place an order...
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

jdwaynes1980

I'm wondering if there is a minimum order limit. Can't find anything on their site saying so though.

And CrazyK, I would definitely split a box with you, but I'm super tight on cash right now due to blowing my budget out of the water while on vacation last week, lol.
Roll Tide!

lukin

Not to mention that you can get your cigars and condoms all in the same place....it's too good to be true!
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis

jdwaynes1980

jdwaynes1980, Inc. lol
Roll Tide!

CrazyK

:lmao: they sell condoms too? ahahaha
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Vroomp

I'll let you know how it turns out!

There was no way I was gonna pass on $118 corona vivas! Maybe they will include some free condoms and I can bomb you guys with them!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

jdwaynes1980

I'm married, and my wife is ready for kids. I'll take some Vivas, keep the condoms, lol.
Roll Tide!

toby2

just looked over there at it. they take PP so why not.

CrazyK

My offer to split a box of Corona Viva still stands! I don't think they ship to Canada...
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

junglepete

I called them and was unable to get a person on the phone either through sales or customer service...after being on hold on both lines for a few minutes it automatically asks you to leave a message.

So, I placed an order online anyway to see what's what's. The form asked for age verification with the last 4 digits of a social security number, which I don't have being that I am not American. I entered the last 4 digits of my social insurance number, which is the Canadian equal.

The order went through and a confirmation email has been sent to me. Now we will wait and see how this all turns out. By the way, I ordered a box of Undercrown Robustos for $99...too bad on the $20 shipping, but for a test I was willing to eat it. If all goes well the next order will be $500 and free shipping

...to be continued

p.s. keep in mind that The Monster had boxes of 25 Undercrown Robustos on for $4.30 each inc free shipping about a month ago...keep your eyes peeled.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

junglepete

QuoteCrazyK - 6/20/2013  5:53 PM

My offer to split a box of Corona Viva still stands! I don't think they ship to Canada...

Their shipping form does offer the choice of which province to ship to as well as different countries.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

jdwaynes1980

Thanks for the info junglepete. Maybe the Corona Vivas will show up on the monster some day, as those are the only ones I'm interested in.
Roll Tide!

Vroomp

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 6/20/2013  6:09 PM  Thanks for the info junglepete. Maybe the Corona Vivas will show up on the monster some day, as those are the only ones I'm interested in.

Maybe you'll get lucky.............. :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

now my curiosity is getting to me! ive gotta check this out.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Brlesq

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 6/20/2013  5:42 PM

I'm married, and my wife is ready for kids. I'll take some Vivas, keep the condoms, lol.

I have kids, and have realized that I should have taken the condoms!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.