Four Star Samplers- SOLD OUT!

Started by Vroomp, 07/03/2013 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

It seems I have found myself with a few extra cigars that need a good home so, I am offering three four star samplers for $55 shipped in the US or APO/FPO. I will be out of town until the 8th but will ship to the first three takers with good feedback immediately upon my return. Check or money order only please! I realize these aren't substantial savings over MSRP but, these are apparently getting hard to find....... First three get them!

Each Sampler Includes:

Two- Drew Estate Flying Feral Pigs

One- Drew Estate Dirty Rat Corona

One- La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial #2

One- My Father Cigars La Reloba Seleccion Oscuro Corona

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

mpurtle01

I'll take one please if nirab will allow it to be mailed to him!  :-)

Vroomp

Quotesjn1117 - 7/3/2013  3:41 PM  i see four samplers!

There are actually 5 but, two are headed elsewhere........  :shades:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

nirab

Quotempurtle01 - 7/3/2013  2:51 PM

I'll take one please if nirab will allow it to be mailed to him!  :-)

Matt, you don't even have to ask...DO IT!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

Done Matt! Now,,,, which do you prefer?

Perdomo

Oliva

Studio Tabac

Just a poll............ :shades:

StogieDad

I'd love one!  And I am here in Atlanta! Done!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

smoke 1

Damn I wish I was not on a wife ordered freeze !
-Brian

Vroomp

And, which do you prefer?

Camacho

Perdomo

Crowned Heads

Oliva

Studio Tabac

Vroomp

I can meet you now if you like....................I am 4 miles south of Woodstock!

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

Quotesmoke 1 - 7/3/2013  4:36 PM  Damn I wish I was not on a wife ordered freeze !

Women! Can't live with without 'em,  can't kill 'em.......

Vroomp

QuoteStogieDad - 7/3/2013  4:37 PM  crowned heads

Crowned Heads it is! Good Choice!

StogieDad

can't today, heading to Alabama for family time, I could meet next week sometime, u work in the area?
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

I live just south of Shallowford Road off Ebineezer by Sandy Plains Road

You're gonna drive right by me.......

StogieDad

my parent's in law live right off Sandy Plains
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

Good excuse to stop by Truly Cigars for a quick Herf and pick up smokes Monday!

smoke 1

QuoteVroomp - 7/3/2013  2:38 PM

Quotesmoke 1 - 7/3/2013  4:36 PM  Damn I wish I was not on a wife ordered freeze !

Women! Can't live with without 'em,  can't kill 'em.......

Yea I know, but she actually is the best.  Lost my job recently, so things are tight

-Brian

smoke 1

QuoteStogieDad - 7/3/2013  2:46 PM

my parent's in law live right off Sandy Plains

DO IT DO IT DO IT !  Great smokes !

-Brian

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Vroomp

You got it Troy!

now answer the question... Which do you prefer?

Camacho

Perdomo

Oliva

Studio Tabac

tvolball

That's a hard choice but I'm going with Camacho
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Vroomp

Sweet! That one is really nice!

I shall ship cigars on Monday the 8th!  Thanks Geeks!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.