WTB 5-er JdN Antano 1970 Machitos

Started by McBryde, 07/14/2013 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

Just what the title says, I'm looking to try these, as I love the rest of the line, just not sure how the smaller cigar is going to be. Would like to get a 5-er from someone that may have found a box somewhere and wouldn't mind getting rid of a few.

Thanks,

Emerson
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

toby2

never had em. lets get a split going or whatever.

McBryde

I'm in if we can find the people, I just can't be the buyer and run it while I'm out in the field working.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

CrazyK

The Machitos are really good! They come up on the devil site occasionally.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

jeffk42

I would be interested... but I think I'll heed all of the "Newbs be warned" notices in the reviews.  I had a bad experience once.  :biggrin:

jumberlack1

I think i could get in on a split on these!
Making bad decisions a profession!

Vroomp

I could do this buy and split whatever you want up to 10 for $3.25 each plus shipping costs.

I only need 10 or 15 or so.......

If you guys take 20  that leaves 15 more on a box of 50....................

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

toby2

QuoteVroomp - 7/15/2013  3:29 PM  

I could do this buy and split whatever you want up to 10 for $3.25 each plus shipping costs.

I only need 10 or 15 or so.......

If you guys take 20  that leaves 15 more on a box of 50....................

im in for ten or twenty whatever works.

Mojo66

I'd go for 10 (or anything between 5 and 10 if that makes it easier) if you'll have a Canuck in the split.

I love the JdN, me love pepper.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Vroomp

Cool!!!!

Placed the order and I'll worry about the rest later.

Hope the wife doesn't mind I now have 125 cigars on order.......... :biggrin:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Vroomp

QuoteMojo66 - 7/15/2013  4:06 PM  I'd go for 10 (or anything between 5 and 10 if that makes it easier) if you'll have a Canuck in the split.  I love the JdN, me love pepper.

Don't mind at all but, you know that shipping is a bit higher for you guys?

Guess we better save a few for Emerson & Jarred..... Although Jarred's last smokes took a detour out to California before heading to Colorado!

Mojo66

QuoteVroomp - 7/15/2013  4:08 PM  

QuoteMojo66 - 7/15/2013  4:06 PM  I'd go for 10 (or anything between 5 and 10 if that makes it easier) if you'll have a Canuck in the split.  I love the JdN, me love pepper.

Don't mind at all but, you know that shipping is a bit higher for you guys?

Guess we better save a few for Emerson & Jarred..... Although Jarred's last smokes took a detour out to California before heading to Colorado!

I don't mind the shipping (it's not that much more expensive anyway)  + maybe, if any are available, you can make it worth the shipping fees by selling me some more sticks from your humi :shy:

McBryde

I'm in on 5-10 or so, just let me know how the split will work out and where I need to paycrap the money to, or how you want the $$.

E

Vroomp

Ok,, Smokes should be here Thursday and I have:

McBryde-10 or is that 5 or maybe 7½?

Toby- 10

Mojo66- 10 or is that 5 or maybe 7½?

Jumberlack1- ? 5 or 10 for you Jarred?

Me- whatever is left over...................... Please confirm your amount now so I can figure whether I want to pass any more out........Which I doubt! :biggrin:

McBryde

I'll take 10, damn I really hope I don't win that other thing on Cbid now, LMAO!

E

jumberlack1

I would love to have 10, but I'll take whatever
Making bad decisions a profession!

Mojo66

Same here, I would love to have 10, but I'll take whatever. If it comes out I get 7, for everyone interested to at least get some, I won't mind.  Hey I'm easy like that.

But there are 5 of us at ten each so that should be simple :biggrin:  

McBryde

If you have more guys and need more smokes, I'd drop down to 7 or 5, however you need to work it out.  If I like them enough, I'll be buying a box in the future anyway, LOL. Of course the price of shipping should be the same on 10 as it would be on 5, LOL.

E

toby2

QuoteVroomp - 7/15/2013  4:52 PM  

Ok,, Smokes should be here Thursday and I have:

McBryde-10 or is that 5 or maybe 7½?

Toby- 10

Mojo66- 10 or is that 5 or maybe 7½?

Jumberlack1- ? 5 or 10 for you Jarred?

Me- whatever is left over...................... Please confirm your amount now so I can figure whether I want to pass any more out........Which I doubt! :biggrin:

my order stands confirmed at the sound of the gavel.... and thx. :0) 

Vroomp

I don't mind doing ten apiece. Thanks Geeks!

toby2

QuoteVroomp - 7/15/2013  8:01 PM  I don't mind doing ten apiece. Thanks Geeks!

yup just let me know the damage.

McBryde

Quotetoby2 - 7/15/2013  7:04 PM

QuoteVroomp - 7/15/2013  8:01 PM  I don't mind doing ten apiece. Thanks Geeks!

yup just let me know the damage.

Ditto

E

Vroomp

The Machitos Are Here!

Let me get these boxed up for everyone tonight and I will get them out to you guys in the morning with totals for shipping.  Should be $37.65 for geeks on the south side of the 49th parallel.....

toby2

Mojo66

Can't wait to get these, maybe with some of these tasty Undercrown Viva Corona Gorda  :biggrin:

Ready to PP anytime you want, will wait for a PM.

Thanks

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.