Liga Privada Feral Flying Pigs

Started by Longhorn, 07/19/2013 09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Landed a few extra Feral Flying Pigs and looking to split with a few Geeks - I have up to 24 and prefer to sell in sets of 3 or more.  $14/each plus postage.   PooPaa only.   :-)

Update 4:   0 left.
Update 3:   3 left.
Update 2:   9 left.
Update 1:   12 left.

kxthor911

Damn, these will be gone quick, especially at that price. I would pick some up from you but I spent to much this week already. Thanks for the offer, maybe I should smoke one tomorrow and get back to you on that. They will probably all be gone already though. Hmmm
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

toby2

that's a great price. I paid $165 a box. very generous!

Longhorn

Quotetoby2 - 7/20/2013  12:32 AM

You actually got a better deal - 12 in a box so you landed them at $13.75 a piece.  That's a really good deal!   :dancing:

dio

Really? I thought it was 10 per box.

QuoteLonghorn - 7/19/2013  9:39 PM

You actually got a better deal - 12 in a box so you landed them at $13.75 a piece.  That's a really good deal!   :dancing:

Longhorn

Quotedio - 7/20/2013  12:47 AM

Really? I thought it was 10 per box.

QuoteLonghorn - 7/19/2013  9:39 PM

You are correct - these are the Ferals - 10 per.  The Flying Pigs are boxed 12 per.  Thanks for helping with the clarification.

kxthor911

I think the dirty rats are 12? Only one type of pig right? Or am I missing something?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Longhorn

Quotekxthor911 - 7/20/2013  1:13 AM

I think the dirty rats are 12? Only one type of pig right? Or am I missing something?

No - there was a release of Pigs that came in sets of 12 - I have some of those as well, but the ones I am parting with are the Feral Flying Pigs (FFP)  and I think Dio is right, they only came boxed in 10's.  I bought a bunch recently from a B&M that had them in a large humi-tray so not holding them in boxes.

Longhorn

Original post updated with quantities.

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

tvolball

Nice find. I got a few vroomp a few weeks ago. The DE Liga sticks are quickly becoming a favorite
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Brlesq

Very generous of you to share these, Brad.

And yes, the FFPs come 10/box
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

toby2

Quotekxthor911 - 7/20/2013  1:13 AM  I think the dirty rats are 12? Only one type of pig right? Or am I missing something?

I blv there are T52 pigs and Undercrown pigs as well as what Brad posted. if i'm wrong it won't be long b4 someone busts me out :biggrin:

ThinBlueLine

Toby, don't forget the LP9 pig

ThinBlueLine

Forgot one more but was never for sale...Bashert Pig, was made for Marvin Samel as wedding favors

ThinBlueLine

Sorry Toby didn't see that Brad posted the pick of the LP9 Pig Box...anybody out there have a Bashert Pig?

alpal

QuoteThinBlueLine - 7/20/2013  9:21 AM  Sorry Toby didn't see that Brad posted the pick of the LP9 Pig Box...anybody out there have a Bashert Pig?

I've seen one in a bud's humidor, that's about as close as I ever expect to come to one, lol. 

"You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happinesses." - Aldous Huxley

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Longhorn

And this one is done... Parcels sent this morning.

PETE314

I soooooo much wanted to take you up on this one.....just could not pull the trigger with the mess of expenses I have coming this week. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Longhorn

QuotePETE314 - 7/22/2013  3:24 PM

I soooooo much wanted to take you up on this one.....just could not pull the trigger with the mess of expenses I have coming this week. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

If my B&M gets anymore in, I'll be sure to let you know!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.