For Sale - Lots of Great Cigars Part 2

Started by nwb, 08/22/2013 07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Since I'll be wanting to try new releases in the coming months, I've decided to clean out some more inventory.

Preference will be given to larger orders, and then by order of PM receipt. Poopal payment is preferred, although I will consider check/MO if you have solid feedback here at Geeks.

Prices are per cigar, and once an order is placed, I'll give you an estimate on shipping.
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nwb

Pending confirmation, all the La Flor are gone!
Chief of Shaft

c.petree.1

Quotenwb - 8/22/2013  5:48 AM

NOOOOO... I wanted them all...

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

QuoteDonM - 8/21/2013  11:31 PM

:lmao: like sharks on a feeding frenzy!

Yeah, and nwb wonders why he's never seen one of his cigars sprout lpume!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

Plume is a myth.... :biggrin:

Alright folks, I'm waiting on confirmations from everyone.  I'll update the thread once I hear back from everyone.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Updated original post with all that is left.
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Quotec.petree.1 - 8/22/2013  10:56 AM

Quotenwb - 8/22/2013  5:48 AM

NOOOOO... I wanted them all...

Smiley

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Ntxsage

Whoever bought the sticks I wanted can eat it! Bunch a friggin greedy vultures around here!
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Vroomp

Geez! I am just wondering what the heck I missed? You better not have sold any San Cristobals!~~~~~~ :cry:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ken Kelley

QuoteVroomp - 8/22/2013  1:50 AM

Geez! I am just wondering what the heck I missed? You better not have sold any San Cristobals!~~~~~~ :cry:

You mean you missed the box of SC Clasicos for $20? Too bad!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

kxthor911

QuoteNtxsage - 8/22/2013  12:23 PM  Whoever bought the sticks I wanted can eat it! Bunch a friggin greedy vultures around here!

Awe man don't be like that. :dancing:  Cause I might have been in on the ones you wanted. LOL. Thanks Nathan for another great sale.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

c.petree.1

QuoteKen Kelley - 8/22/2013  9:10 AM

QuoteVroomp - 8/22/2013  1:50 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:

nwb

QuoteKen Kelley - 8/22/2013  2:10 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:

No SC for sale.  Lots of Tats and Ligas, though. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Ntxsage

Quotekxthor911 - 8/22/2013  11:12 AM

QuoteNtxsage - 8/22/2013  12:23 PM  Whoever bought the sticks I wanted can eat it! Bunch a friggin greedy vultures around here!

Awe man don't be like that. :dancing:  Cause I might have been in on the ones you wanted. LOL. Thanks Nathan for another great sale.

It's all good. I'm one of the greedy vultures so can't complain. Plus I know  you'll trade me those tats anyway right? :hypno:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

nwb

:bump:

I'm surprised the Oliva V and Tatuajes are still available!
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Everything is gone except the sampler.  Any takers?
Chief of Shaft

jumberlack1

Received the Tat J21's and Oliva V #4's today. It was like Xmas when I realized that several other shipments had shown up as well!
Thanks for the sticks!
Making bad decisions a profession!

kxthor911

Got my order today Nathan, well it came yesterday but I had to work nights last night so just getting to the mail. Anyways thank you sir for the great packaging will be leaving feedback shortly...Have a good day sir.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.