Noob to Newbie Pass Fall 2013

Started by Ntxsage, 10/15/2013 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ntxsage

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Noob to Newbie Pass Fall 2013'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Ntxsage

OK Guys - you asked for it. Here goes a newbie pass. Check the info link and join up if you're interested and want to play. I'll post up the seed cigars after I gauge the interest in this.

Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

kxthor911

WOW, Michael I'm definitely interested if you will have me. Thank you for being so generous for this pass. Just read all the rules and man your really to good of a geek. :) To the people in this pass lets be good geeks and show michael the respect he deserves. Michael if I can help you out in any way just let me know man. I will sponsor some of the "free" cigars as well if you need.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

toby2

cool idea. very generous as well but I have first hand knowledge of that!

Ntxsage

Quotekxthor911 - 10/15/2013  2:18 PM

WOW, Michael I'm definitely interested if you will have me. Thank you for being so generous for this pass. Just read all the rules and man your really to good of a geek. :) To the people in this pass lets be good geeks and show michael the respect he deserves. Michael if I can help you out in any way just let me know man. I will sponsor some of the "free" cigars as well if you need.

What respect? Lol. We're all on the same playing field. Just trying to help the newbie's out.

Jeff would've probably started a newb pass for the latest batch that's joined up recently -  just following the trail already blazed.

Kman

This is really great. Thanks a lot. I've been looking for a pass that would be good to get my feet wet and this seems like the perfect one. I have submitted a request to join and read the 3 posts as directed. Thanks again for organizing this.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Ntxsage

okay - Nick and Kerry first two in the door!  I haven't decided where to cap this...will be either 10 or 15 max.

The Burn Ward

Great work Michael! I'm interested but I don't have any feedback yet but I feel I will soon. I have read the three links you posted.

LawDaddy

Ntxsage

Jared and Jared...glad to have you both!

Nick and Brian (nirab) both have offered to donate to this pass, so newbs don't pass this up....seed list is gonna be good!

Mojo66

Count me in (virtually) if you will.

Thanks for the effort and generosity, whatever happens, it's a great idea.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Ntxsage

Gotcha Sebastian. We can make the virtual pass work for any international brothers.

LawDaddy

Very neat, and very generous!  Thanks for doing this.

Edit:  I read the articles

The Burn Ward

Thank you Michael, Brian, and Nick! Looking forward to my first pass.

Ted

Would love to join!  And yes, have read all the 3 links. :)  

EDIT:

Forgot to mention, I will be unavailable from 11/4 - 11/17.  Hopefully that's not an issue?

StogieDad

Would love to participate, but not at the expense of anyone who has  not gotten to pass yet.  So if there is an open spot, count me in.  But I have done a couple of passes, so I certainly want some guys to join in the fun.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

c.petree.1

QuoteStogieDad - 10/15/2013  2:42 PM

Would love to participate, but not at the expense of anyone who has  not gotten to pass yet.  So if there is an open spot, count me in.  But I have done a couple of passes, so I certainly want some guys to join in the fun.

X2
I have also been smoking less than a year.
I would be glad to play and have read the three requirements. If there are others, more noob, let them in before me.

Ntxsage

Looks like we have plenty room right now guys. Join up if you want in.  With Nick and Brian helping we can handle 15 geeks, but  I'll close it wherever  it stands after a couple more days.

Ted I'll keep your availability in mind when setting pass order. Welcome aboard Ted, Jarred and Chris & Megan...wow three Jareds? We might have a rival name now for all the Brads running around here.

Mojo66

I forgot to specify...

I've read the Pass Info, Pass System and CG Pass Etiquette info.

Looking forward to this one, thanks for letting me play  :party:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

jumberlack1

Thanks for having me, looking forward to this one, and I can throw in a few extra when it heads my way!
Making bad decisions a profession!

Joelala

Would love to play if you will have me, I am less than a year, have read everything
Joe

Ted

gpd4

Thanks for letting me play! - I've read all three articles...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Ntxsage

Thanks everyone who joined so far.  This is filling up nicely and we've got a good group.  We are at 11 geeks now, and  I'll leave it open through the rest of today. Closing it down on debt ceiling deadline.... if the world doesn't end maybe we can have a pass. :biggrin:

johncw

I'd love to join if there is still room. No feedback yet but I did read the 3 articles.

Thanks

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.